What is your dream daily driver?

Tell me about it :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, too high for me, few decades at least.

I like the car as a whole though, glaring design flaws and all. Besides, dream cars donā€™t need to be practical, :laughing:.

I will never be able to handle a Porsche, I have two good college buddies that owns 911ā€™s, both of them were able to scare me silly riding in their Corollas in college.

Even in my dreams I like to be able to turn my head to the left and actually see out the window. At least if I look a little further, I can see out the rear driver window?

X5M Competition. I have an X5 now, and might jump on the M version when my lease is up in a couple of years.

X3M /X3 MC and may possibly be the successor to my current. Never thought I would warm up to a crossover. Then again, this isnā€™t an ordinary crossover either.

Literally thisā€¦I honestly would pick no other DD than one of these whether or not financials mattered.

5 Likes

Another vote for a 911. Any S or GTS in coupe or Targaā€¦ But most importantly needs the manual 7MT transmission

For me, an M340i xDrive Touringā€”emphasis on ā€œdreamā€, because BMW has decided not to sell wagons on our shores anymore.

Sublime.

1 Like

If weā€™re limited to practical options - GTC4 Lusso (V12)

If we arenā€™t Iā€™d daily a LaFerrari Aperta :crazy_face:

1 Like

Manual for a daily driver? Really?

1 Like

If I won the lottery and needed a daily, Iā€™d have a hard time not getting an rsq8.

1 Like

Great choice with Lusso? Do you think it can be a daily driver though? We all know 911 can be, not so sure about Ferrari.

1 Like

Plenty of space in the trunk, 4 seats, and a massive N/A V12. Sign me up.

Theyā€™re a dime a dozen where I live so you donā€™t have to worry about people touching the car or paying close attention to it. Plus Iā€™m 20, and single with no kids so I donā€™t really need too much space. Iā€™d say a GTC4 Lusso would literally be perfect for me (and I only drive 2,500 miles a year so no need to worry about pesky depreciation)

I used to work in the same building with the people that makes Call of Duty, the daily drive for one of the big wig is all things that starts with RS*.

I daily drove a Boxster S manual for the past 5 years, and the 15 years of commuting before that was all on a manual.

I just leased a V60 (automatic obviously), but thatā€™s just because there was no competitor with a manual. I know thereā€™s a few leftover 4 series and the odd G70 but not realistic to get a lease deal. It is my first automatic daily driver and I just hope I donā€™t regret it

Fair enough, I was thinking more in terms of harshness/ being jerky. But I guess with 2500/year it doesnā€™t matter much

1 Like

That circles back to me being 20 - I could care less about comfort with a straight piped N/A V12 :laughing:

1 Like

People, have some bigger dreams! Dreams donā€™t cost a thing. Whats with the 3 series, X3s and station wagons? (I am a fan of the AMG E63 wagon and the Audi RS6 wagons). Dream doesnā€™t have a budget limit. Iā€™m a fan of these cars but ā€œdream carā€ would be something much better.

3 Likes