What is your dream daily driver?

I have a twisted sense of what can be daily driven as I was commuting with my lowered modified RSX-S 57-miles each way for a number of months, haha.

I did the same in a del sol back in the day and then a Porsche 968. Now I save the fun cars for the weekend.

i second the GTC4Lusso, just in blue.

1 Like

Well in hindsight I would pick the GTC4 but I only chose the FF initially cause of price, then I realized it’s a dream car scenario, costs be damned!

Number one, if I didn’t live in NY w/ potholes. Number two, pretty realistic for NY.

When I am ready to procure one, hopefully I wouldn’t have to worry about depreciation too much. Or, a low-mile CPO would be a good buy, which has barely broken in because the previous owner couldn’t drive it hard/fast enough due to his prostate problem :slight_smile:

Cayenne S with smaller wheels, air suspension, and all the performance options (torque vectoring, rear axle steering, chassis control etc). Checks all the boxes for me; space, ground clearance, comfy ride, capable handling, fast without terrible gas milage. Swiss army knife of a car that can do everything and does them all well…

Bentley Continental GT with the W12 engine is the only answer. It combines uniqueness, speed, exclusivity, and comfort.

4 Likes

Maybe not but like @fredyge94 I’m also wondering why people need 4 seats and a big trunk in the dream daily. Are they carpooling with 3 vacuum cleaner salespeople or something?

2 Likes

There’s people who have a family

3 Likes

I personally have kids that I need to drive somewhere daily, otherwise would probably want a 911 instead of a Cayenne for my dream DD…

No kids and not planning to have any. I just think a four door is more practical. If I am dropping a good chunk of change, I want to drive my car around and take it places with people, comfortably. I picked an S class as my dream daily and really, I would get the back seat options just to wow people. LOL.

2 Likes

BRG + Tan > Blue

2 Likes

Of all the V12 Ferraris you could have in your dreams, you’d really want a friggin breadvan?

CC @aronchi @Supakimchee

3 Likes

RR with a driver would be nice.

1 Like

I need space for the contraband:

My car needs to have a self leveling suspension to haul that sh*t level.

1 Like

Id get the v8 instep of the 12

For a daily yes. And the depreciation makes it actually attainable. But if money weren’t a thing, I’d have a Superfast in the garage for weekends.

I have an RS6 Avant in order and fell out of love with it. I bought a new Range Rover HSE P525 instead. The RS6 is cool and all, but I feel like it’s a bit of a let down from it’s predecessor.

Lotta wagon love in this thread, daily driver in a congested city, hands down EV type car. One pedal driving a plus and HOV access. BMW i3s is a fantastic choice, but it is a budget commuter of sorts. Alas, dream NYC/LA daily driver? Porsche Taycan.