What happened to all of Clutch’s threads?

Today I was trying to show my coworker a deal that clutch posted on marketplace a few days ago and I’ve noticed that all of his threads have been deleted. I thought clutch was trusted member?

I was able to track down his RAM 1500 blowout thread. It was unlisted by one of the founders. Don’t know what happened.

Whistle Whistling GIF

There hasn’t been any announcement :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Clutch had a lot of great deals!

2 Likes

According to his review thread, unlisted 2 days ago…by Co-Founder.
One of the brokers serving AZ :frowning:

They were looking into the matter more…probably something to do with that.

6 Likes

Honestly one of the brokers posting consistent fire deals lately.

8 Likes

Also probably one of the biggest class acts you could find on here.

Shame to see him go but a bunch of shady prick brokers seem to fly under the radar on here just fine.:man_shrugging:t2:

25 Likes

Thats pretty much it.

Action had been taken per that post and life went on. A week or so after, a couple other brokers weren’t satisfied and complained that they felt the punishment wasn’t enough, so @michael and @littleviolette decided to add on a one year ban for @Clutch and unlisted all the threads.

4 Likes

If they really banned him that’s seriously effed up.

This website and their owners would be a joke for doing that.

The nicest guy and the best deals on this site hands down and the other douche brokers voted to take him off?

Give me a effin break…

19 Likes

May be, LH owners can consider taking a poll from other LH members who are not brokers. I dont know seriousness of the offense that @Clutch has made, but broker like him should receive a fair 2nd chance based on his excellent performance. I have purchased a Jeep from him last year, and he is a nicest guy to work with.

9 Likes

I agree with the above sentiments. I worked with @clutch a couple times and he was nothing but a standup person - even refunded my fee quickly when one of the deals couldn’t come together.

Based on some of the other unprofessional posts I’ve seen from brokers around here, there’s no way this should result in a year ban…that’s insane.

13 Likes

That is what happens when you’re on top. They come for you first.

Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

7 Likes

Jealous competitors as always… That’s why we can’t have nice things

2 Likes

@michael and @littleviolette might be able to provide more insight to the community.

3 Likes

Brokers and clients alike have always said great things about Clutch. Kind of leaves a geographic hole in the map for the south and southwest. Too bad.

But not like they’re out of business. Just like we recommend dealers who don’t pay to be here no harm in recommending Clutch right?

2 Likes

I think you all really should wait for them to address this before you all go nuts, I don’t want to speak out of turn so I’m not going to say anything.

5 Likes

You all someone with a big presence was blocked because of “jealous competition”? Seems rational.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything, therefore I am not going to say anything

4 Likes

We turning this into a juicy clutch rumor thread then? I can come up with a few if y’all want