What happened to all of Clutch’s threads?

Agreed, we should wait for them to speak and fully explain the situation, I’m sure many on here are waiting and wondering exactly what happened.

1 Like

I am pretty sure they explained it as much as we want to know

It’s irrelevant if he had the best deals or not - when you do something that is plainly visible BEFORE as a [NO, NO] and with a significant lack of judgment for still go ahead doing it…
Something has to be done possible and also big enough for everyone involved to understand this is an NFW situation.
When you see corp like get away with a slap on a wrist just because they are big everyone whines and cry faul. And yet here is a nice guys… He f’ked up. Or just had a momentary lack of judgment on a serious level.

3 Likes

Yeah i know, jw if theres more to it. If not, idk. Either way im not sure how i feel about the whole thing

Nobody coerced Clutch to do what he did. He knew exactly what he was doing. He did this to give himself an unfair, competitive advantage over everyone else. So this isn’t about going after who’s on top. This is about the repercussions and effects it has going forward.

This site operates less than ideally sometimes, but you let that slide, then other people follow suit.

What baffles me was that he was doing well but chose to do this? Add posting up fake, negative reviews about others while removing his own?

Can’t blame nobody but himself.

5 Likes

What exactly did he do? Have wantingadeal push his business in threads?

All this did was remove another choice for consumers…punish him, give him a fine, but removing him just hurts the consumer in my opinion…unless there is something that was unsaid and he did something more heinous

That is actually one of the most laughable things I’ve ever read. Not sure how you super sleuth brokers came up with that verdict, but if you ever spent more than 3 minutes personally chatting with the guy then you’d know that’s a bunch of bull :poop:. Through and through ain’t that kinda guy. I’d know, because I’m a prick and it’s easy to smell the others out.

I’ll reserve most judgement until the creators conjure up an explanation post, but so far none of this adds up. Not by a country mile.

9 Likes

I spent plenty of time talking to him. Not sure why you think I haven’t. Hell, I even hung out with the guy in AZ.

Being a prick does not translate to being better at understanding someone else’s character.

Def not a sleuth

I agree with this, but not sure about “class act”. One can’t be a class act and do what he allegedly did, can he? I also had great experience working with him. And the worst part is that he absolutely didn’t need to do this.

2 Likes

Innocent until proven guilty. Free my man!!! Post bail!! :man_judge:t2:

4 Likes

Bail or fine is just a cost of doing business. It’s not a punishment.

4 Likes

@admins be like

1 Like

That’s how business works in America anyways.

In the end, this only hurts LH lurkers and users because now they don’t have access to some of the best numbers that were consistently posted here.

Maybe someone else could figure out how to step it up and fill the void.

4 Likes

Well of course the other brokers want him off the site. It’s in their best interest. They should not get to dictate policy on the forum. And they should save their righteous indignation because I can guarantee that they are not angels. Clearly having the broker leave the forum benefits some but hurts most users here.

I am genuinely curious what tangible advantage Clutch gained by paying off one (of many) TH’ers. Does anyone know?

3 Likes

I don’t disagree on this point. But it is what it is. Some things you can’t unfk no matter how good you WERE.

3 Likes

Let’s wait for a response from the admins before jumping to conclusions…
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

4 Likes
3 Likes

Without going into details, there are forum guidelines all of us (members, supporters, trusted hackers, brokers, dealers) need to follow in order to remain in good standing.

I’ll leave it there until Michael and Victoria share more info on this.

1 Like

You might say there was a trial by a jury of peers.

But this forum isn’t a democracy and a year’s vacation from LH isn’t career ending if you’re good at your hustle. @Clutch is good people and will succeed with or without this forum.

1 Like