What car(s) are you looking to hack in 2023?

I will go first. I am not looking to hack any car this year. However if the stars were to align (more details below), I wouldn’t mind hacking the following:

1. Jeep Wagoneer
  2. Audi A6 e-tron

I do not need a new car this year since my A6 lease will be expiring in 2024. However, I wouldn’t mind going the EV route and hop into the A6 e-tron at the right price.

As for the Wagoneer, it would probably be a purchase (at the right price) as a replacement vehicle for my wife’s 2017 Pacifica. She lover her minivan, btw.

What about you?

1 Like

I also hope I am not in the market this year. However, in 2024, if I don’t get a Jetta GLI, I’d love this to be hackable (to replace my Golf Sportwagen)…

a gt500 without the 10k stripe option (there was one for sale 2k under msrp yesterday but 10k for stripes im good)

3 Likes

Nice. Would that be a lease or a purchase?

purchase, you cant lease a gt500
and itll be a 2022 if a dealer ends up getting their head out of their ass and selling it for msrp/under

the gt500 is gone til 2025 :frowning:

No 2023 gt500 allocations?

gt500 is gone til 2025

https://fordauthority.com/2022/09/s650-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coming-in-2025-as-2026-model/

1 Like

The TESLA CYBERTRUCK at MSRP $39,990 :joy: with or without the armor glass windows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes
  • V60 Recharge
  • Taycan Crosstourismo
  • A6 Allroad
6 Likes

The A6 etron should be a great opportunity to wait two years for Audi bae dealers to tell you they have fairy dust and then watch customers pay whatever for their totally unremarkable cars with ugly wheels and 0-60 in 7 seconds. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Realistically an IX. :crossed_fingers:
How much is an IX lease currently?

1 Like

Bronco WildTrak at MSRP (actually found one but thought it was too good to be true).

Lyriq and Rivian R1S. I’m less enamored by EVs and may just drive/flip them. CCS network is so bad in the US it can’t be my primary vehicle.

Holding out on another car as long as I reasonably can. No hacking for me this year — just buying out the Bolt and sitting on my hands til a compelling PHEV deal finds its way into my life.

1 Like

Lyriq :point_up::grin:
If not, then Defender at invoice (plus some incentives) lol

I might also be on the lookout for $99 non-Bolt lease specials in H2, if pricing keeps coming down.

I’ll put down whatever is necessary to get to $600 on a Sub.

1 Like

I want to hack another x7, this time an m60

GT3 or Boxster Spyder for reasonable ADM. Very realistic I know

1 Like

Depending if they can pass the $7500 via leasing since they don’t qualify for purchase:

Audi Q4
MBZ EQB

And still looking for a Lightning Pro/XLT.