What car(s) are you looking to hack in 2023?

Maserati Grecale Trofeo for me
or maybe a Levente Modena S
I wish Maserati leases can be as good as five years ago with tons of rebates and dealer discounts.

1. Wagoneer
  2. Non-truck EV (as a third car)

Still kicking myself for missing out on some decent Q4 Wagoneer leases (12-15% off msrp). Few Wagoneers (with sunroofs) at any of the dealerships near me that play ball on discounting their cars.

Nissan Frontier Pro-x for $199 or less for 18 months.

4 Likes

Definitely want to hack a defender if i can…

something fast to replace my Camry. not sure what it will be lol

1 Like

The best deal I saw advertised by brokers last year was 10% off MSRP. Not sure what part of the country you are located in where dealers were offering 15 % off.

Could be anything lol

4 Likes

Same…don’t think anything above base is realistic.

1 Like

Frontier , bolt and leaf included

1 Like

Great Lakes Region. Series II. Msrp 79.5k, advertised dealer discount + conquest rebate got you to 70k then Jeep website coupon took you to 68.5. Same applies to Series IIIs at places.

Did see a Grand Wag Series 1 demo for 81k (msrp 96) in Kentucky - dealer seemed like they would go lower. I avoided the Michigan deals b/c those all involved employee pricing.

What was the dealer discount without the rebate? I’m not looking to make any moves at the moment, but it seems it might have been close to 10% off MSRP.

A Honda Odyssey with no title.

11 Likes

@cjd - Upon further research, conquest is $3500 only for Series 2 until 1/3/2023

With an MSRP of $79.5k, the pre-incentive sale price would have been $73,500. Hence, the dealer discount would have equated to 7.5% off MSRP. Not much of a deal, IMO.

2023 X1 if leases end up being better in the summer.

Range Rover Defender or Velar! I have heard all about the backlog and they lease pretty bad

1 Like

I’ll take either for 400/month :smile:

1 Like

Not looking to hack anything this year, but if Chevy drops news that they’re killing the camaro and offering last edition, a z28 or special ZL1 I’d have to scoop one up.

1 Like

On the lookout this year for a P71 Crown Vic with low miles/idle hours.

5 Likes

How are you going to measure idle hours?

Likely stored in the ICU or whatever ford calls their engine management system.