2022/2023 Audi A6 E-Tron GT

Sign me up for one.

4 Likes

Wonder what the pricing would be on these and Q6 and how will release coincide with Costco promos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to see what the Penfed incentive would be like in a couple of years, when it is released :slight_smile:

I’m just excited to see more luxury EVs in the pipeline that have practical range (400+)!

2 Likes

+1 - I have been watching Lucid Motors and the Lucid Air, but that is currently more than I want to spend. I am okay waiting 2 to 3 years since I just got into a new A6 lease a couple of months ago.

1 Like

It looks great. Hopefully they start making cars in the model 3 price range.

I still have a hard time paying for EV when there’s a ICE version for much less.

2 Likes

Why would Audi do that? I can see VW competing in that range but not an Audi outfitted car.

1 Like

Why would Audi electrify the A3?

Admittedly I forgot that A3 exists. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one on the road. On the other hand unless staring it at I may have seen it and thought it was an A4, who knows.

One of my neighbors drives an A3. That thing is tiny - This is coming from someone who used to drive an A4.

1 Like

Very sharp. Hopefully an A4 size model to come in the next few years.

Or the A4, considering it’s a $40-55k price range.

If the A6 is priced similarly as the e-tron SUV, as long as the manufacturer offers enough incentives on top of the federal rebate, I couldn’t care less what the MSRP is.

3 Likes

What do you guys think of the A6 Avant e-tron?

I like the design language of it, minus the rear light bar…seems a little too busy. However compared to the EQE and the iX/i4 this is downright gorgeous. If the A6 sells in the 60-80k range, I can’t see a reason why a rational person would take a model S or Lucid Air over it. You have the dealer network, more than enough range, and great build quality. I would definitely order one.

I think they need to focus on getting the Q4 out first.

1 Like

The current A6 sells in that price range, so if Audi prices the A6 etron accordingly then they might have a winner, IMO.

1 Like

Looks much better than the new buck tooth BMW EVs

1 Like

The constant stream of EV announcements from seemingly every automaker just feels a bit like vaporware to me. I’ll believe it when I see cars on the ground.

2 Likes

It’s a handsome enough design, but there is nothing that particularly says “Audi” to me. The side windows look a little pinched, and there’s a “heaviness” to the overall design. Chrome strip on the top window line gives it a connection to a… Kia K5? I think Audi should be doing better than that. I also think the chrome trim to suggest gigantic exhaust outlets borders on a offensive.

Doesn’t too matter much what we think since Audi execs said that, if the US gets one, it would be “higher” (presumably meaning an Allroad).