What am I missing on a 2020 Niro EV?

Hold on…this is a K5?! They sent me wrong lease proposal??

Went through all their emails again, they aren’t certified to sell the EV model. So they offered this k5 instead. Ha

Is the Niro even sold in NC?

I found one website that says “Kia only sells the EV in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Texas, and Washington.”

I have had 2 dealers in NC give me quotes. 2 in VA and one in GA. So I guess some can?

Are you sure they didn’t quote you for a phev?

edit: cars.com shows some EVs (assuming they’re listed correctly) for sale in NC, so that’s probably not the problem

Yea, the worksheet has the stock number for the ev model and $12000 lease cash.

Can you post your target deal calculator for one of these?

Looking at 1st at signing, not sure how to so it shows like $600 instead

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Kia&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=41500&sales_price=37765&months=24&mf=.00106&dp=0&dealer_fee=749&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=12000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=145&sales_tax=3&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&cap_tax=true&bmw_demo_25=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false with only first month’s DAS

How did you come to that selling price target?

I’m getting worksheets from the dealer with this amount.

that also show the proper lease incentives, or on a purchase?

if they show the proper lease incentives, what do they show for rv/mf? do they include any add ons? can you post them?

This is correct for my zip. None will show me RV and MF. No add ons included in the proposal I was sent. Im currently emailing a dealer thats local to me. I’ll update with their pricing. They emailed me an otd with no incentives included yet of a 10% discount off msrp. So we shall see??

Sounds like what they did was sent you a 10% post-incentive selling price. If you’re trying to use their selling prices on a purchase, it’s very likely that they’ve included the purchase incentives into the selling price

Maybe, but sell incentives are more than the $3500 or so they are showing as a discount. Crazy that people in northern states are getting these for low $200s and here in south its damn near impossible?

where are you seeing low $200s?

plus taxes and etc. I guarantee you that’s not $209/mo

I also have a private message from someone that said they got one for $244 a month, not sure which state. But that was 41k car. Also one of the brokers links for Kia’s shows $269 a mo with $3k at signing, thats a $45k premium model, so $4k more

You need to extract the pre-incentive discount and ignore just monthlies out of context…

Without the whole story, none of those tell you they’re in the low $200s.

Just got a quote from a dealer in Monroe emailed to me this morning, I tried posting but I cant get it to work. They are at 2% discount and $464 with $1000 at signing??! Bahaha. With their number plugged into calculator I get $411 which is also absurd. Keep searching