We're Back! And a Message to All Leasehackrs

Donated :+1:

3 Likes

Made a direct contribution as well, thanks for what the team does and has created!

1 Like

“Supporter” badges are in the works!

Patreon charges 8% plus the usual 3% card processing fees, if that sways your decision in favor of a single-pay lease, I mean, donation.

16 Likes

Holy cow! I changed to the Squarespace donation.

Can you possibly post a reminder once a year, reminding us to donate?

I’d rather do the direct contribution then and save you all the fees. Is there a link for the direct contribution option?

1 Like

https://leasehackr.com/contribute

1 Like

What’s the max amount of MSD I can put down for this?

I donated. Besides feeding my automotive addiction, I’ve learned so much from this website & met an awesome broker (@Bostoncarconcierge), whom I paid to do my hacking for me. Thank-you!

3 Likes

Do you have a PO box to mail payments to? I like using the bank payment systems, no fee for you because they cut a check and mail it out, and they pay for postage. Great way to avoid all these fees. What’s square space charge?

1 Like

Maybe set up a lease hackr venmo so there’s no fees. Spent an hour on the phone with Apple bc my applepay won’t allow me to add $. Would rather not use a CC so you don’t get fees, and some of you already know why I don’t use PayPal :rofl:

Sorry for all the drama! My donation will be worth it…

3 Likes

Thanks! Just made a direct donation instead of patreon…

1 Like

Thank you @michael and @littleviolette for building this amazing platform for thousands of folks to learn from.

@michael Can we have a birthday for LH maybe? Would serve as an automatic reminder for many of those who want to do a one time lump sum payment and direct to you avoiding fees?

5 Likes

Although I have yet to lease, I find it very rewarding to browse through deals, tips, and tricks found in this community. My favorite part of all is looking through the Trophy Garage post and seeing what new car everyone else is enjoying! Signed up $5/m, you should too.

2 Likes

Donated!! Thanks for all your hard work.

As y’all can see, I don’t post much around here, but I am a big time lurker and have been for a year now.
Big thank you to the community. Got scared when I couldn’t connect the other day.
About to close on my first decent deal from everything I learned from here.
Donated.

1 Like

signed up … glad the donation is not via onlyfans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

direct donation on its way thanks to all.

1 Like

Educational and fun, count me in.

1 Like

Thank you all for your generosity! Really touched by the support we are getting from this community.

Yes Patreon does take a whooping 8% fee on top of the 2.9% + 30c Stripe charges to process the payment. I just set up a recurring donation page that connects directly to our Stripe account (skipping the Squarespace and Patreon transaction fee). For those of you who have already made the monthly donation on Patreon, if you can cancel on Patreon and re-donate directly on our website, it will help us keep more of what you give.

We are looking into getting more tech support from the community so we can set up these kinds of tech features a lot quicker. We much rather give the 8% back to the community (we are all about optimizing our value here :money_mouth_face:). Gathering tech talents here can also help us with site maintenance and feature development that the community has been brainstorming (remember our grand vision to scrape the web for RV/MF? :laughing: We did manage to accomplish that at the early stage of LH until certain source sites changed its data access policies…)

10 Likes

Leasehackr’s official birthday is March 29. :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for all the generous contributions to the Tech Support Fund.

Supporter badges have been implemented! Note that if you’re a Dealer, Broker, or Trusted Hackr, those badges will continue to take precedent.

In just three days, our donations are now at $151 per month (Patreon + direct), plus $611 single-pay, from our 37 supporters.

8 Likes