We're Back! And a Message to All Leasehackrs

given what LH has done to the car business, shouldn’t it have its own onlyfans page by now?

8 Likes

I think the dealers are gonna be ones with the onlyfans accounts as more people find out about leasehackr. Also the general demise of walk-in car sales.

FYI — pretty girls with onlyfans accounts annoy me. Where is the dignity? Lol

2 Likes

regardless, someone needs to come out of this with an onlyfans page.

At the rate LH is growing, some old fashioned dealers are gonna start doing

2 Likes

Bruh… c’mon

3 Likes

Haha, I had to :laughing:, come on it’s an onlyfans joke .

1 Like

Donated and just became 12th patron, thanks for all you do @michael!

3 Likes

I’m sure you said this jokingly, but I’d pay to support this

Also as a reminder, if you don’t want to set up a recurring payment type of situation, you can make a one time donation (or at whatever cadence you’d like) here:

https://leasehackr.com/contribute

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! We appreciate your support. Added a $3/month tier as requested.

1 Like

Someone requested $3/Month instead of $5?

If that’s not a standard leasehackr move…holy moly ravioli

40 Likes

Done! Thank you @michael and @littleviolette for all you do!

1 Like

Best comment of the day! My offer is $3/mo and I want a lease hackr sticker. First 2 months waived

10 Likes

Leasehackr comment hall of fame incoming.

3 Likes

Thanks for all you two do!

3 Likes

And my understanding is LH keeps a larger % of your direct donation that Patreon.

I just made a contribution directly. Thanks for all you do @michael and @littleviolette

4 Likes

How much does patreon charge? Hate fees I’d rather donate directly if it’s significant

5 Likes

Depending on the type of plan and when you started the plan, Squarespace takes a cut on top of the credit card processing fee for donations.

I don’t know anything about Patreon, but another Discourse forum also uses this for recurring donations, so I assumed that Patreon and Discourse have some sort of connection that eases the transfer of $ to cover the forum costs.

I went against everyone’s recommendations and put $ down up front instead of rolling into monthly.

22 Likes

If LH brakes down for good you are out of your down payment :point_up:

13 Likes