Weirdest things said by dealers "You're still important to us."

I guess so, but it is crap either way. The end result is the same; the dealer is refusing to offer something which is very much an option for consumers.

Responses as such is my queue to unsubscribe and delete

1 Like

Never bought or leased at JD but dealt with Scott Z and it was a good experience. That was back in 2019 though

With all these noobs thinking they can easily snag an EQS at 20% off MSRP, there has got to be some interesting text or emails. Post them here for all to :eyes:.

6 Likes

like this:

You know, 'cuz equipment.

1 Like

There has been discussion that the desking software some dealers use doesn’t handle the one pays well.

cuz our staff is too stupid.

2 Likes

I am well aware of that. Doesn’t mean they can’t do it and they can always call NMAC to get a walk through regardless of software.

It is more than likely they don’t want to lose a marked up MF and so it ends right there.

It doesn’t - it’s very hidden but,

3 Likes

I noticed the ‘Digital Contracting part’. The dumb F&I folks (Vs the smart ones) probably still use paper submissions.

Yeah, Chapman CDJR still has a dot matrix printer that must be older than me.

2 Likes

That’s not saying much.

10 Likes

Just had this one two days ago “We paid top dollar for this car and shipping, there’s no room to negotiate.”

They got the car on auction sold from a Land Rover dealer in Georgia. 2018 Macan GTS w/ 58k miles.

3 Likes

Incorrect I signed digital at chapsies

Your both right. IIRC PA law still requires the registration document (MV-1) to be printed using the old school carbon paper. I’ve signed everything else with Chapman digitally though.

So far this is my favorite. It’s such a nice way of telling someone to jump off a cliff.

1 Like

So did I. They have a carbon dot for some documents though.

2 Likes

“My manager asked me to reach out before he ran the numbers. Do you happen to be a reader of a website called LeaseHackr? He just wanted to warn you that the details there were wrong.”

29 Likes

Mercedes got their wish when they asked dealers to push the eq series lol

2 Likes

So many west coast dealers sitting with 100ish EQSs on the lots today (sedan + suv), I wonder how its gonna go next month.

3 Likes