Weirdest things said by dealers "You're still important to us."

Those are ‘23s - still have a year to move tgem

1 Like

Exactly. This should end Mar 31

Sir that GR Corolla is highly limited and first one arriving will be $70,000.

5 Likes

F22F7B61-9447-45C9-96EC-4A7FEDDDE2B3

1 Like

2007 called, they want their GIFs back.

7 Likes

I’m no longer interested in the .

17 Likes

But the [Period] car is a luxury vehicle and is selling out fast, Hurry before it’s gone!

1 Like

11 Likes

tenor (1)

3 Likes

I was just emailing with a sales guy who asked for my zip code to pull up incentives so I replied with my offer on the vehicle, laying out all the rebates and terms I wanted. Out of nowhere the owner of the dealership replied to the thread saying “Give this guy a job, he knows more than you Adam (the sales guy)”. I didn’t get a yes or no yet but at least I got a laugh.

31 Likes

That’s not weird, that’s awesome lol

5 Likes

I don’t know if it bodes well though. The last time I had an owner involved in a transaction (at my outreach due to some mutual employment connections) he passed me over to a sales manager that gave me one of the crappiest offers I received during that particular hunt!

2 Likes

In response to my request for a quote to sell a car:

“I was checking back on your information, and it looks like you have not talked to anyone in awhile about your request on a 1900 None None.
Just making sure you are ok… Let me know!”

I’d traded it in at one of their sister dealerships the day before, so I replied with that. The response from a couple minutes later:

“We would love to take a look at your trade and want to make sure you get the best offer.”

I think their AI needs work…

4 Likes

if the threatening question marks didn’t pull me in, the ghost name sales manager sure did. Don’t even get me started on that $1000 discount.

3 Likes

It’s like Prince. The SM’s name is a symbol not pronounceable in English.

The Sales Manager Formerly Known As Comma.

11 Likes

This made me lol :rofl:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Would you guys like that better? If sales commission was a line item on a selling sheet?

3 Likes

The real robbery is 1k for a Hyundai

5 Likes

Was waiting for that comment

1 Like