Volvo S90 T6 - $300/month A-Plan

Where are you seeing that discount?

Of the $15,855 discount, $7,250 are incentives (allowance and lease cash), which leaves nearly $9k in additional discounts. Itā€™s really a bit over $8k, factoring in the $300 markup on the acq fee (15,855-7,250-300).

@Jason_B but looking at @cheapdad00 the 15k is all incentive unless I am getting confused.

The $8,002 is applied separately. His net cap is $54,XXX.

Hopefully these deals come to the east coast this summer

It seems the residual was dropped to 65% on the T6, now I could barely make it to $300 with loyalty includedā€¦
Was hoping to get one for around $250/monthā€¦

Would this deal still be possible?

Almost certainly not. Programs are not as good on the S90 as they were in the first quarter. I havenā€™t been tracking pricing closely, but the $300ish deals seem long gone.

Timing is everything with deals like this. You will be lucky to see high 4ā€™s today.

Believe or not - possible on T5 AWD, at least in NE.
36/7.5 (and 24/7.5 is about the same) with 5 MSDs, 6% off + $3k a-plan (or 11% off no a-plan) plus tax, fees, etc. There is $7,200 incentives this month on T5 in NE.

Are the restrictions on the A plan discount still in place?

Thatā€™s not bad at all. Assuming you can live with the lower horsepower engine. Everything I have seen or heard mentions the sluggishness of this spec. Enough so that it scared me away from even looking.

In T6 trim, at 60+K its a steal, at T5 spec, itā€™s just another sedan in my opinion.

Not sure how the numbers look for Volvos this month, but for under $500 per month I would go after the T8. Unfortunately budget does not match my tastes. :smile:

Yes, thatā€™s why I calculated based on 6% off + 3K OR you can go without a-plan and 11% off (should not be too difficult) to get to the same numbers.

@Jesuscookies - yeah, I can easily live with less power for that payment :slight_smile:

Is it just me thatā€™s mildly bothered by the insane decimal places on that calculator?

1 Like

I donā€™t even look at them, the final number is what matters :neutral_face:

Jesus Jususcookiesā€¦ $324 is 0.6%/mo, approaching half of the 1% rule. The T5 has 250hp- have you driven one? Unbelievableā€¦

Weā€™ve got $6,000 lease cash on all T5s and $7,750 on all T6s in NorCal and Arizona. SoCal could be different, but not too likely.

@Ursus - would you agree the 6% off is more like 5% off if you adjust for the non-discounted $995 destination and the typical $500 advertising?

If you add advertising - then yes, but I donā€™t know how a-plan is actually calculated. I think it is 6%, which is invoice without advertising. But if you go to a dealer and ask for invoice you will always get advertising fee included. Destination is always included, anyway.

The T5 is really hard to driveā€¦when you are busy wiping away the tears from knowing you could have a much better optioned T6 for less.

4 Likes

Yeah, T6 in April was an absolute steal which I could not steal.

1 Like

This right here! no way I am going to drive a T5 for the same price I could have had on a T6. Just be kicking myself everyday for missing the deal.

Better to let it go, and hope something amazing comes up next go round.