Selling Price: $54,707.84
Rebates: $9,750

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7,500
Acq Fee: $995 (marked up from $695)
MF: .00038 after 10 MSDs
Residual: $40,022.40 (66%)

Security Deposit: $3,500
Total Due At Signing: $519 (first month, doc fee, registration, $44.13 CCR, tax on doc fee and CCR)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $300.00

Sales Tax Rate: 7.95%

Leasehackr Score: 17.2

14 Likes

Nicely done!!
Where did you get car from?

Got it in Southern California.

Good for you!!! Enjoy!!! I wish I could do a similar deal in the Northeast

Congrats! Bummed I missed out on the VCOA A-Plan, and can’t wait a year of membership to pick out my new car

1 Like

Thanks. Deals definitely aren’t as exciting without A-Plan and incentives are only this high on west coast. Without A-Plan, I likely would have done a 5 series demo. FWIW, I think 1% more off was likely possible if I waited until month/quarter end. I have no doubt we are going to see some sub $275 A-Plan deals on the $59k T6 Momentums if incentives and residuals stay where they are.

Which dealer? Looking at the XC90 this month/next month. Ty!

Any ways to get A-Plan anymore besides through employer?

A-Plan Elite is only through employer and VCOA (after one year of membership) as far as I know. Costco may pop up again, but who knows.

wow great deal!
hope those incentives make their back way over to the East Coast

Best deal on an S90 we’ve seen here? Never seen one go for $300/mo
Great deal enjoy the car!

There was one brokered by @nyclife for under $300, I think 14% off. Not sure it was T6

This an excellent deal, probably top 5 for sure for s90. Keep in mind this was 7500 miles.
If you convert this to a sign and drive you are at 323 for 23 months. Nyclife front page deal article has similar numbers on 10k miles.

None the less this is an excellent deal that op should be proud of.

Thanks. I think the takeaway is that on the west coast this is a very doable deal for anyone with A-Plan, not a unicorn. It is 9% off (taking into account marked up acq fee) with all incentives and max MSDs. If you have A-Plan elite, there isn’t a better value in my opinion.

1 Like

There was a grizzly bear who once said S90 could not be done for 399 let alone 300.

2 Likes

Did they have the $500 President’s day incentive?

And to clarify, was A plan elite what Costco was offering last year too or was that a different level?

1 Like

Not available on west coast. It was for other regions with less incentives.

Yes, Costco included the Elite benefit.

My dealer in the midwest is doing at least 10% off on S90’s, did a T6 Mom this weekend for 11 or 12% off before incentives and rebates.