Volvo S90 T6 - $300/month A-Plan

Look at the edmunds forms. They listed all the mf and rv

1 Like

Residual on T8s are horrible. You can lease 2 T6’s for about the price of a T8.

So how do the Carpool stickers work in CA? Can you move them from one car to another? E.g. it would be cheaper to lease a T6 S90 and a compliance electric car, than to lease a T8.

Can’t move from car to car.

Thanks a bunch for Edmunds tip JamesBond!

@Jason_B Would you mind sharing the dealer and sales rep you worked with for this deal? I’m in Socal, would love to get this same deal.

Working on this T8 to replace my wife’s gas guzzling GX460. Thoughts on this quote?

Have you been able to flip the GX460 yet? How bad is the gas mileage on it?

Re: the Volvo lease, are they asking you to pay the $7200 CCR or are they using part of the rebate for it?

I’m showing 15752 in incentives for you:
500 loyalty (cant remember if you already had s90 or not)
5750 Volvo allowance
1500 dealer cash
5002 electric Volvo credit
3000 aplan

Assuming a 10% discount of maro, I get the following calculator 685/myth. Adding in the 7200 ccr, takes it down to mid 300s.

Seems like a good deal for a T8. Is the .00051 MF before or after MSDs? If it’s before and the resulting MF is .00001, I’d rather roll everything into the monthly and only pay the max MSDs at signing.

What’s the breakdown on the 15.8k discount off msrp?

Gas is cheap - enjoy it while you can lol!

That’s post-MSD MF. The T8s have relatively high MF. T8 MOM is like 0.00152.

My daily driver is a 2005 Expedition which gets 11.5mpg in normal driving (and that will decrease as we approach summer and use AC all the time). I’m always looking for a way to improve that, but the expedition is a tank and will go anywhere.

I am in the process of transferring it. What is the $7,200 CCR? How do I tell that to dealer?

I am getting 12-14 mpg in the city. Gas isn’t that cheap, its $4 per gallon in SoCal!

The customer cash - 7231.36.

The $7,231 includes $5,500 security deposit

So is the other 1700 down payment or covering acq fee/registration/etc? Looks like a good deal.

What are the dealer discounts then? It looked like the 15k was mostly incentive money.

Exactly beware of Volvo dealer as they are very sneaky about their selling price. I had multiple dealers who offered me cars at msrp minus the Volvo allowance. At best I got invoice minus incentives. Without mad, I was gettin around $1500 down and I think $550 per month for 36

It’s a greater than 10% discount before incentives even taking into account the marked up acq fee. If you want a T8, the deal seems solid.