Volvo S90 T6 - $300/month A-Plan

You are at around 8% discount before rebates, increasing that discount should be your first step

Try switching to 24 months. It actually looks better with 24.

Also need to do multiply security deposits to bring down money factor

8 MSDs and another $1k in discount should get you there. Off to a solid start. 24 months will be cheaper as @jamesbond stated.

This is what I was offered yesterday:
2018 S90 t5 fwd Osmium Gray/ Amber interior
Mom plus
19ā€ wheels. Bla bla
Msrp 52,645
Protection package premier (whatever the fake that means)
Invoice 50xxx
Price 48,000
4k volvo allowance
1k leawe bonus
3k a plan ELITE
500 loyalty
24 months 10k
$314 per month plus tax
Factor .triplezero38

This was without ANY negotiationā€¦
very straightforward

2 Likes

I would look for another $500 discount and do 7 MSDs.

Anyone has a suggestion of Hackr friendly Volvo dealers to work in GA or nearby states?

The max I got here on a similar car was 7.3% off MSRP, which is barely above the 6% off granted on A-Plan.

Just Pmd you the dealer @edmcman and I worked with a bit at the end of last year.

If anyone can replicate this kind of deal in Las Vegas or SoCal Iā€™d be interested.

You would be interested in paying for the services? Because it takes work and time to plan such a deal. Donā€™t think anyone will just hand it over.

1 Like

Yes, duh. 20202020202020

Where did you flip it?

Carmax offered me the most money by a fairly substantial margin, to the point that without their offer, I would have kept the vehicle.

Could you explain the where does the 5750 allowance come from? Isnā€™t the currently allowance 3750? Or does the A-plan allowance stack with the regular 2000 allowance?

Incentives are regional. Go to autobytel and enter your zip code for correct incentive info.

Hereā€™s the link for anyone looking-
https://www.autobytel.com/car-incentives/

2 Likes

Awesome deal. I am in norcal but willing to drive down and pick it up. Would you mind sharing some dealer names that would be open to similar negotiations?

1 Like

I made a half hearted attempt to get msrp minus 10 percent in San Diego but another oppty came along and didnā€™t get to test repeatability.

I would do an S90 T6 AWD in 15201 zip (can travel to pickup) at this crazy $300/mo priceā€¦

SoCal (LA():
am very much in the market for a Car Pool Sticker eligible Plugin T8 Volvo, but would also do a T6:
Anyone has March expereince of the MF & RV on T5/T6 vs PlugIn T8?
if so - Iā€™m ready to lock it in in March or possibly April.