Volvo Incentives

Does anyone here know what incentives Volvo is offering post 9/3/19 or if there’s a Volvo dealer on the Forum?
I can’t seem to find anything on Edmunds or on Volvo’s website. or anywhere else online.

Thanks!

Volvo’s website lists it. Build the vehicle you want, click on Payment Estimator, enter your zip code, then it will show the incentives in your area.

Be sure to verify that the URL has the correct model year listed on the estimate payments page. You can just change 2020 to 2019 if needed

@Jon Thanks. I did the complete process but got “We could not provide an estimate at this time as lease and/or finance monthly payments are not yet available or your zip code is incorrect. Please re-enter zip or check back again soon for lease/finance updates.” It could be just my zip code but I can’t even find the darn button to change my zip code.

edit: Found the button but even for my old zip in LA it gives the same message. Maybe they’re updating incentives.

@mllcb42 This is my URL for the build summary. I don’t have anywhere to edit 2020 to 2019 and can’t select a 2019 to build.

Just say your zip already, if you want help.

1 Like

I’m getting the same for San Diego. Post on Edmunds while you wait.

2019 2019 Volvo XC60 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 48 — Car Forums at Edmunds.com

2020 2020 Volvo XC60 Lease Deals and Prices — Car Forums at Edmunds.com

1 Like

Looks like a 2020 XC60 build to me. When I enter my SoCal zip, I see this. Looks like there is no incentives yet.

I saw deals at $450 and $499 for R-Design and Inscriptions pre 9/3/19. Want to see if Volvo is sweetening the pot.

@Ursus I see where I’m able to edit the year now! Thanks!
Don’t see a tab for leasing for 2019 or 2020

Getting all the top dogs helping me out! Just need @trism and @Electric to answer and my Topic will be complete. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too soon, wait. But you are still looking at 2020

It looks like you wanted the info on this model 2020 XC60 T6 Inscription
$1250 Purchase Cash
$500 Lease Loyalty
$1000 Purchase Loyalty
$750 A Plan Elite
36 month residual 56% @ 15,000
MF .00168

Let me know if you need anymore help!

Matt

When I checked, 2019 still had just finance.

They should be published by tomorrow.

@swedehackr is a true Hackr.

Ummm, whatever.

That person joined 1 day ago. I’ve been registered and active for 1.5 years and was around for a while before I registered, as some people know.

Your comment was completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Thanks all and hope to be around as long as you!

Thank you for the mention, but when I’m here I only talk about my BMW 7 Series so everyone is aware that I have one.

For a while when the context was right I was mentioning our 2008 Lexus RX350 and our 2010 Prius II, but then people started thinking that I may not put saffron on popcorn or shit gold ingots.

Enjoy the Volvo!

2 Likes

@AP919 Just to let you know, since you already replied, I didn’t quote you in my list. And, you have a ton of badges!

Thanks for helping me with answering a question I had on another thread about the Volvo. Your insight is why I actually am considering one.

I read your post about this. Someone in that thread said you were mocking someone. Who are you mocking? They didn’t link the thread and I wanted to see!

Which thread did you read? I have the feeling you got it backwards lol

1 Like

you are right. i did get it mixed up.