Vhooloo's Solar Eclipse specials for this month?

Nope. Fees were rolled into payment.

Oh wow, so total due at sign only 300? And monthly is 300?

Thatā€™s correct! Unfortunately, I believe the lease cash has expired (at lease in my area).

Geezā€¦ thatā€™s hack of a deal!! Here in Bay Areaā€¦ all the dealer will laugh at you and shut the door if you ask those number upfrontā€¦

@vhooloo - can you point me to any detailed lease breakdown / thread for this? Thanks!

Hi , was wondering if you or anybody can help me out.

I am looking to buy/lease my wife her dream type car divide by 8 lol. While I canā€™t afford 1000 payments on the car she exactly wants, I wanted to get her a convertible for our anniversary in October.

I am asking you hackrā€™s for help. Any deals that you can point me to on any BMW, Mercedes, Lexus line. I have really till October and while I would really want her to have a convertible it is not the deal breaker.

She currently drives our SUV Hyundai. Itā€™s time to upgrade her. I love our Hyundai but itā€™s time to turn it into the vacation car and let her drive in style the way she deserves. I am asking for a convertible because my 2 kids want one LOL.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Looking for the zero up front, 10-12k a year, and any payments under 500. Oh and white color exterior and black interior if possible.

Many thanks to you for helping me!

We will have the Lexus, bmw and Mercedes convertible for under $500 for the next solar eclipse :slight_smile:

1 Like