Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

Inhale deeply and you can smell the baby cows screaming. All jokes aside, it’s Bridge of Weir leather iirc. @fredyge94 probably knows them better than me, I only have Ferrari’s and a McLaren in town owned).

1 Like

That’s a really good deal. Always good to see another one-off full-loaner S60.

1 Like

If the mountain does not come to you, you must come to the mountain.

5 Likes

@legendsauto Elantra SE in CA for $159/month plus tax and $1,000 drive-off. With BoostUp and college grad, ends up being $100 drive-off.

5 Likes

BoostUp is still a thing? I thought Hyundai ended it a while ago. I think BonusDrive is toast too?

Edit: looks like Bonus Drive is still active, so I assume you meant that. Also, $500 of Hyundai Loyalty is available.

1 Like

I’ll let you know if a semi close BMW dealer gives me numbers on a loaner I’ve had my eye on. If I can make this good I’m going for a onepay, thank god for my employer still giving us pay and a union guaranteed job.

1 Like

I guess 5k these days of work-from-home and food ordering online, you won’t need much miles and there would be some even left with 5k.

Definitely leaving meat on the bone there…

1 Like

Once I get him in the finance office settlement, I will add a protection package and warranty. I also meant 100k punitive damages

And Jason @inegoti84u has agreed to be my lawyer.

2 Likes

Count me in for a Tundra deal. Do you have detail on on the deal structure?

LMAO!

Interested in what his retainer might be.

Added per LH bmw guidelines.

1 Like

See @Jrouleau426 thread

1 Like

I had to refresh to get v33, but I think this post really hit its stride when v26 was born, adding:

:cake: indeed. A poll perhaps?

I find vhooloo’s must-have budget leases of April:

• Trustworthy :white_check_mark:
  • Reliable :balance_scale:
  • Accurate :microscope:
  • Unicorns :unicorn:
0 voters

Poll closes at midnight and will snitch on you.

How do you paint a Picasso? One brushstroke ( or twenty seven) at a time

1 Like

Or 33. This is what I’m saying.

Isn’t he banned? I know we have another lawyer or two on here.

@iphone11pro is a lawyer I believe. @sethsquire is allegedly one as well.

Is this the thread where I ask, which broker wants to broker this deal for me?

@Jrouleau426 for good Tacoma (not 89 probably mid 100s), and Tundra deals.

@HN308 for BMW 3 series 2019 Demo deals

@AutoNinjas for the Mazda (requires returing mazda lease (loyalty helps but less enticing)).

Volvo is area specific look on marketplace.

Also before you ask, the Aston is gone, there are 3 more just like it, but more expensive with less initial miles (brand new cars). Miller Motor cars.

1 Like

Thanks bud, but I was just being sarcastic as everyone kept asking that question in those threads. sorry.

1 Like