Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

My fault, not yours, I’ll keep it up so literate (hopefully??) people who see it can easily find the brokers mentioned in this post.

1 Like

Not a lawyer. Work in consulting

Now, I wished I had gone to law school

1 Like

Don’t we all lol…we all argue here like we are one…

i don’t miss those loan installments though lol

Uh-oh, someone is replying…

These deals may be attainable under all the perfect conditions as unicorns but certainly not nationwide due varying incentives, tax structures, and average local market pricing.

I must respectfully ask that you refrain from setting unrealistic expectations or at the very least post all pre-requisites and locales where this is even possible. Good day.

7 Likes

Agreed 100%!

1 Like

I will think Lawyers and car salespeople both are professions highly esteemed by the public.

2 Likes

That’s what a lawyer would say :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The reason the post is vague is to encourage research. If I posted exquisite details, people would expect spoon feeding. Details for all deals easily achievable using search function. How hard is it to type Tundra in search?

Does this mean everyone gets the jrouleau special? No. But at least they won’t go finance with tfs for $600.

3 Likes

Correct! @Jrouleau426 is one of the best people that I’ve seen. He does his best not to get his people screwed with that kind of payment

1 Like

Shoutout to all the Volvo deals in the Northeast:

5 Likes

Where can I get tundra crewmax for this price? I’m in florida but can pick up or ship as needed

Welcome to LH!!!

How did I miss this?!

How you’ve forgotten that all BMW demos must be at least 20% off :rofl:

5 Likes

Different game these days. The great F-platform giveaway is no longer.

1 Like

Using your other accounts to like your own posts is pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

Actually, it was me (Ashleigh) because I was logged into this account and working in it, so you really shouldn’t shame @electric. I’m usually the one who is logged into this account.

Something is different … :face_with_monocle::thinking:

2 Likes

Try the search feature in the forum.

Can’t do this long term off just unicorn deals where everything depends on you hitting on the right car at the right place at the right time. You can’t be too choosy with those.

I still chase the best deal possible for my clients but understandably there’s a much longer lead time to those types of deals vs what a great deal potentially is in comparison to good or just average.

To that end: I wouldn’t put a deal In front of someone that I wouldn’t sign myself in their shoes.

1 Like