Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

7 Likes

One Jaguar man’s barf is another everyman’s sweet Tacoma deal. I don’t judge.

1 Like

Leave the specials listing to Slave (@Lvs23), he does a much better job :clap:

That $89 Mazda is unattainable by 95% of people, requires Loyalty and Mazda lease grounding.

6 Likes

I will be paging Slava when I need an Ioniq. This is for real cars with engines.

1 Like

Not a single BMW deal in here, is this even a Leasehackr thread?

14 Likes

Challenge accepted.

Any Gladiator deals?

What’s the mileage on the S60?

You can get $299 with $0 DAS no loyalty or MSD if you get a unicorn (loaner) btw.

1 Like

All taxes and fees included?

Yes, you can.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edit: up to 23 now. I highly recommend you start with v1 and flip through to the end. So much insight into the creative process.

7 Likes

Not easy to get . Was trying everywhere… the best i got is $320/m and 10 MSDS for loaner with conquest for $40k t5 unit

Broker? Will save you time, money, hassle.

I spent a lot of time finding my own deals. I needed to do a lease turn in and trade in so was overall easier to find myself.

All YMMV.

can you find me a deal in Cali?

Did you sign?

And yes, not easy to get at all. That’s why some deals are unicorns.

:scream:

What is the details on that Aston Martin deal? They must be pulling every last bit of resources to do those deals. They were barely staying alive and I wonder if they will make it out of this.

Lawrence Stroll just sunk a TON of cash into the company, and they are supposed to be a title sponsor in F1 next year, so they will probably be around a little while, if racing ever comes back!

Miller motor cars. It’s actuall 1199 per month, and they cover first three. Sooooo if you look at it, it’s a 39 month lease for 5k miles a year, and you phone for 36 months, pretty unicorn level solid.

CPO ex service loaner.

Has to be the best-smelling fart-car with all of that top-quality leather.

Absolutely solid deal! If I was in the market for a car, I would stretch to get that deal all day!