Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

To prevent people from going into dealerships and catching god knows what and terrible deals, by popular demand, vhooloo has listed your 5 must haves at a budget that still leaves you with enough to pay for TP and face masks:

A) $89 to $139 Tacoma Sr special with us bank YMMV on the lower end
B) $199/219 Tundra crew max trd offroad/sport special with us bank gone
C) $79 to $159 mazda cx30 fwd special with returning mazda lease or loyalty in south florida 2k DAS
D) $299 Volvo S60 or XC 40 ~ 300++ depends on loyalty and msd 1k DAS. Loaner deals possible.
E) Bmw 330xi loaners at $260 to 300, msd plus driveoffs. 2 left
F) One only - 578 a month, Porsche Macan demo, 3k DAS.

Anything else you are spending too much money for 4 wheels.

Speaking of which I also recommend the ”let them have cake” special
A) Aston Martin 999 to 1199 a month. Conquest needed. And that does not mean your Hyundai/Mazda/Nissan lease.
B) Audi etron $800 a month Rumor has it you can combine Costco etc to get a killer deal!
possibly cheaper now!

Please ask away and stay a good 6 feet away from me (6000 for Ursus)

23 Likes

This should be good.

Also, I don’t think you edited your post enough.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t list the taco sr until more then 1 person gets it. I still don’t think the bank is going to buy that lease. $130/mo +ttf is the accepted usbank price

4 Likes

In IL tax is prepaid and can be rolled in so maybe that will take it over the limit needed. Hell I guess you could even roll in some unwanted dealer add-ons.

1 Like

$110 is a bit more than $89, but still dirt cheap.

2 Likes

Ok making the update which keeps @Supakimchee happy!

Are you brokering similar deals Vhooloo?

2 Likes

14 edits - you must’ve worked really hard on this

7 Likes

Did you tell michaelangelo he did not make enough changes to the sistine chapel too?

4 Likes

Cecil B DeMille, George Lucas and Steven Speilberg also make lots of edits to their work.

2 Likes

Not as many in about 45 minutes

3 Likes

Are you making fun of my adhd? Under ADA, I am suing you for 10k emotional and 100k emotional damage. Mods please ban this cyber bully :weary: Lawyers please DM me for your fees! :chart_with_upwards_trend::moneybag::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::bear:

8 Likes

Do either of these come with truck nuts?

3 Likes

I checked, and the bed of the Tundra is slightly smaller than the trunk of a seven series but will still serve well as an individual popup covid quarantine facility.

5 Likes

Where did this $89 Mazda idea come from?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s referencing this:

2 Likes

I don’t make the news, I just report it

1 Like

I can’t believe this is a thread.

4 Likes

This is a vhooloo special thread. Not just any thread. Offered as a public service. To keep the masses from wandering into showrooms, shaking hands and lengthening the confinement.

2 Likes