Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

Can you make a 4runner happen tomorrow?

Sure can. Text me ASAP, only open until 5pm

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you work with trade ins?

What’s left in inventory? Any Double Cab Longbed Tacoma’s or Tundras? What are the deals looking like for the last day of the year? Thanks.

They close at 5. So if you want something text me ASAP

Jim
215-359-6836

January numbers have been posted. Highlander 4runner and tundra still strong. Tacomas took a hit, but are stil priving well compared to other small trucks in the market

I’m located west, not having a lot of luck with dealers on Tacoma’s. If anyone has a dealer out west that is willing to compete with these rates let me know!

I’ve shipped them out there bc it’s still worth it even with $1500 shipping charge…

1 Like

How much discounts are being offered on the 2019 Highlander XLE’s ?

Feel free to message me for a quote. I believe I’m getting 15% off msrp on the highlander.

First payment will be waived for the rest of the month on highlanders!!!

Do you have pricing for Camery XSE on both the 4 & 6 cylinder?

Sure text me for pricing

Jim is the real deal fellas. we were going back and forth and last night, i picked up a 2019 Highlander LE everything was last minute but i was still a little hesitant because i took these numbers to the Toyota dealer near me and the basically laughed and said these numbers were imaginary. So i had to see it to believe it and drove about an hour to get to the place where the deal was to happen and low and behold no haggle what so ever and after test driving the vehicle I leased it on the spot. Thank you for all your help Jim.

5 Likes

Thanks Sam! Enjoy the new ride!

ALL TOYOTA LEASES WILL HAVE THE DOC FEE AND FIRST PAYMENT WAIVED THROUGH THURSDAY, the 31st!!!

2 Likes

Im Looking for a 2018 Tacoma Limited or Trd Pro. To lease NYC area.

Text me

215-359-6836

1 Like

I did. Text me I guess. 7189541432

exchanging cell phones in public is always a great idea.

6 Likes