Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

Nobody can predict the future

2 Likes

Lol. Yes true. However, I was trying to get a guess-estimation based on past experiences.

Budget for $250-300/mo with $0 down and message me feb 4th. Thanks!

Do you have the numbers for TRD Pro? For both Tacoma and Tundra. Thank you.

They are not discounted from msrp unfortunately. Text me if you donā€™t mind paying $600/mo+ for these and Iā€™ll get you a formal quote

1 Like

I have seen Tacomas TD PRO for less than 40k and tundras for less than 50k. I donā€™t mind less options. You think we can get to 400 for Tacoma and 500 for Tundras? Iā€™ll text you tomorrow if you think itā€™s doable and I understand itā€™s unlikely. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @Jrouleau426 for getting me into the 2019 Cement Tacoma advertised above and taking care of the first payment. Easy to work with and super helpful.

2 Likes

Youā€™re more than welcome. Awesome deal! Glad you jumped on that truck, there was several people upset that it sold. Enjoy it!!!

Iā€™m going to be listing an inventory clearance this week! All vehicles must be picked up by Monday, so if youā€™re out of state make sure you can make it to pa by next Monday. These deals wonā€™t be able to be shipped. Iā€™ll also be waiving the first payment on some select vehicles.

Message me for quotes!!! Or preferably text me for quicker turn around.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

So if you have a 720 score you donā€™t get the best deal? That is a shame because for BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Volvo, you still get the best rate.

US Bank is very strict

For usbank the best rates are at 700+. For members credit union the best rate is 750+

Us bank accepts applicants starting at 650 credit, members 700.

Does USBANK include GAP insurance in their lease?
If not, can it be purchased from them and what is the additional cost?

Thanks

Itā€™s included which saves about $10 off toyota financial per month

Going to be watching this thread for the inventory clearance post!!!

I only had one so far. The sr Tacoma. They seem to be clearing inventory naturally at these prices. Dealers are slammed and havenā€™t offered me much more than this already low pricing

Hi @Jrouleau426,

Your deals available in Florida ? Do you only work with Toyota ?

Thanks

Pm sent. You can ship or pick up my deals in Philly

Iā€™m waiving the first payment on any vehicle purchased tomorrow. Open until 5pm!

Dibs! PMā€™ed you.