Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

My number is set up for a google phone account that only does car leasing. And Why should he worry about putting his phone number out there? I know a lot of these regulars on this website have too much time on their hands, but I don’t think they will prank call him…

2 Likes

My fear would be bots scrapping the site, but there are probably easier ways to get numbers. I also wouldn’t worry about anything worse than ending up the target of robo callers.

Looking forward to seeing February’s sheet.

Not sure sharing it really matters since my phone rings non-stop w/ BS calls all day long, even my Google Voice lines. Every phone number in my house, belonging to any family member is registered w/ the .gov Do-Not-Call registry and its ultimately meaningless. I honestly think the marketers download that list to feed the automated call systems.

These are pure solicitation calls, its not companies that I’ve ever done or do business w/ currently, since I now that have the right to continue to call you. The spammers are running unchecked, and even when requesting to be removed or to be put on their do-not-call list, the calls continue.

I feel really bad for the seniors, who are fed upon by these scammers.

RoboKiller. Best app I ever got. $30 per year and kills all the spam calls.

Someone could pretend to be Jrouleau and ask for a “deposit”.

Yeah I guess if you use a smartphone (apple/android) user its useful, but since its an app it doesn’t do anything for landlines, mobile flip phones or virtual phone services like Google Voice.

very true.

I’ll never ask for a deposit. So that’s a good way to avoid that! I only get paid if you get a car.

Also I get non stop robocalls so I’m not worried about a few more. That $30 robokiller, aren’t you worried it might screen actual people you need to speak to?

1 Like

He got me in a 2019 tacoma this week and saved me thousands… I’m here to vouch for his credibility! Flew across the country even. If skeptical just message him. He’s honest and straight up, the deal went flawlessly!!

2 Likes

I was in the same situation with a Tacoma. Couldn’t be happier!!!

What’s a better way to learn about your new truck then a 2500 mile road trip! Glad you’re happy!

2 Likes

If all goes through, I maybe getting one from you and have a 4500 mile road trip back…

How have 4Runners been leasing recently? Still have a few months left on my wife’s rogue lease but she likes the 4Runners a lot.

They have been pretty consistently the same prices within $10/mo

I’ll be on vacation until Feb 13th. I’ll have my phone but will likely only get iMessages from people with the iPhone. I will still be running quotes, but you should email me for them.

James.rouleau01@gmail.com

I’ll be posting February numbers tomorrow hopefully if I receive them then. Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Do you have the February no’s for Highlander?

Interestes in Tundra crewmax limited . Please PM me

Interested in a crewmax as well. Please PM me. Thanks.

If anyone sent me texts or emails the last week sorry for the late response. Please text me for quotes, I’ll be available the rest of the month.

Thanks!
Jim
215-359-6836

Any info on highlander se nightshade 36/12k or 36/15k lease? I’m in Md. thanks!