UPDATED MINI LIST - 12/19 Payments starting @ $99

This is an updated list.

Leases are based on first payment at signing + DMV + Fees + Tax. (on approved credit)

12 months are 15,000 miles for the year.

24 and 36 are 10,000 per year.

This is not an OFFER! This is an estimate. NOTHING BINDING. Final numbers come from the dealership NOT this spreadsheet.

I may have some flexibility in these cars. Please CONTACT ME FIRST! raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com

Some cars may have been sold. Please contact me!

These DO NOT include MSD’s.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-zdyzhfgR3dMEtBUHl0Tkx3b1U

2 Likes

Hey Raphael,

If you’re going to be at the helm of a dealership in the coming weeks, how will that affect your ability to post network-wide lists like these?

I’m going to be in need of a car in February and your deals on MINIs are extremely enticing for me–just not sure if you will be posting these lists then.

buy it now.

Mini leasing for 2016’s is done at the end of this month!!!

Is it because these are demo/exec units and there won’t be 2017 models by then?

Bmw is taking away lease incentives on 2016’s.

In February it will be only 2017’s but they will be bringing more money.

Because we will have all year to sell them.

Oh man, that mini at the top of the list is enticing. I could justify a 12 month lease with a cooper S to keep miles off my truck, could even claim gas savings! But mostly would want it for fun. :slight_smile: Are any of these on the list a manual?

yes,

There are manuals on the list.

wow, someone near Tennessee or Houston, TX is gonna get a steal on those 12 month <$100 leases! I’d be tempted even though I’m only looking for SUVs right now if it was closer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

BG2D30645 - sold today in Nashville.

BG2E17291 Sold today in ATL

BG2E47646 sold today in SC.

I’m totally jumping on that houston one. Trying to figure out travel arrangements now!

haha, I don’t blame you!

Do msds bring the price down? Lol

might be a silly question but if I lease from nashville, will I have to return to nashville or can I return it to my local dealer in chicago? I’ve got my eye on two of these, should I PM or email?

Return where u want …

Hey Raphael, sent you an email.

What kind of fees are on Mini leases? Is there a bank or acq. Fee?

DM Sent! im interested in two or three options!

Hey Raphael, just sent a couple emails to you and Kamel. Keep an eye out for them, thanks!

I think we sold that one… I thought Kamel got back to you.

Ill check in the morning. Please send me an email and remind me :slight_smile:

Looking forward to my road trip back from Houston with a fun car for the year!