UPDATED MINI LIST - 12/19 Payments starting @ $99

Yeah , 99 bucks for a monthy mini lease. What a deal! I think we spend more than 99 a month on gas, never mind the whole car.

Thatā€™s how I rationalized it to my wife! 11mpg in the truck (lots of stop and go) vs probably 23-26 in a mini. The gas savings alone will pay for the lease.

In realityā€¦ Probably kind of true, but letā€™s be serious. Iā€™m snagging it to have a fun toy for a bit. :slight_smile: wonā€™t be anything like my old Lotus Elise, or my rally car, but perfect fun daily driver.

Thanks for the hook up man!

Any $99 BMW deals? Iā€™ll take a 1-seriesā€¦ jk!

Yeah, Iā€™ve got my eye on a new one now. I just sent you and Kamel an email now, the subject is ā€œAvailability and numbers on Mini VIN WMWXP7C56G3B92690?ā€.

Let me know if itā€™s available and if the numbers line up with the $129/mo. figure listed in the spreadsheet and weā€™ll get this all wrapped up before the year end.

Thanks again!

Hi, Do you have any countryman automatic for lease in Bay Area? 12k miles, 36/24 months is fine. Thanks

Has this list been updated? Iā€™m seeing mostly dead linksā€¦

Looking to lease a Countryman somewhere out west before the end of the year.

The links are all dead but you need to use the stock number to search again and I believe many will show up.

I will make a new list tomorrow!

We sold A LOT of cars this week. Sorry If I have been slow returning emails.

Itā€™s been really hectic.

Hey Raphael,

I edited the existing list, fixed the weblink and removed sold cars.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zZMe496tRCu12MBtIJw6bdO77zrPwG3OvPxellGf8mw/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Raphael , I just emailed you ā€¦ Iā€™m in Houston, TX trying to get in on one of these deals. Let me know if you can help with anything in the local area.

Prefer countryman but I donā€™t believe any are left.

Need at least 4-door, hardtop.

I can give you the email of the sales guy I dealt with at momentum mini in Houston. Just drove back from there with one of loberants minis

Or just head over to momentum mini, ask for Brian Barry and see if he can help you. I think there is a blue loaded 4 door Cooper S still on the lot that can be had for under $120 a month after taxes.

Sounds good, send his info over if you can!

Thanks,

Can you help with any contacts in Fairfax (NoVA area) VA

I am looking for automatic 4dr in NJ (or NY). Let me know if there is one. Thanks in advance

Is there one for this year?

Chances of getting the OP to reply to you or actually follow up on any of his ā€˜dealsā€™: 99.99% against

2 Likes

Yea, Loberant was extremely responsive last year, but I guess heā€™s super busy now. Hopefully heā€™ll come back and shower us with amazing deals again. :slight_smile:

I got one of these deals from last year. Looking to repeat. Let me know if you got inventory. Lease on my current is up December 14th. If I let Mini Financial know by Oct 14th can extend this lease for 2 months.