UPDATED - 2018 BMW X5 5.0 V8 M-sport package $330.17/month $2450 MSD + $5250 DAS 11+ months 12,400 mile (available)

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X5 5.0 V8 M-sport package

MSRP: 87,145
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 330.17
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 12,049
Maturity mileage: 24,512
Effective miles left: 12,480 total miles left if the lease is not extended
Maturity date: 05/07/2021

MSD due (if any): 2450
Cash due (if any): 5250
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $550
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Please see photos for the monroney, but some options include M-Sport package, third row, drivers assistance plus, CarPlay, etc. Looking for best offer; otherwise I’ll keep it. Lease can be extended from one month up to six months based on prior history.

Photos:

Prior post of the deal: BMW X5 5.0 demo $330 🦄 $87 K MSRP - #59 by mp11477

Do you want $6500 at signing or do you want $650? Your title and body don’t match, but I’m assuming it is the former.

Thanks. I added the zero back in.

1 Like

I think you’re going to find an effective $1000/mo before tax payment on an 18 x5 a very difficult sell here.

16 Likes

I don’t agree with your math. In any event, I suggest you look at the mileage amount, the options, and the ability to extend up to six months in forming your opinion. It’s a targeted short-term deal for a family looking for an occasional third row with virtually every option aside from night vision and RSE. And even then I said best offer. :wink:

($6500 das + $550 transfer fee)/11 months + $330.17 = $971.08 per month effective payment

You’re correct that I rounded up by $29. I didn’t use a calculator so I was estimating.

15 Likes

I still disagree with your math since you ignore the flexibility to extend the lease up to six months. Even then, who’s getting an X5 5.0 for less than $1,000/month with those options and that much mileage on a short term deal?

1 Like

The math is the math. There is no guarantee of being able to extend the lease a year from now.

If it works for someone, that’s great, I just don’t think you’re going to have luck with it here at that price. There’s not really anything amazing about the mileage… It’s basically a standard 12k/year mileage that hasn’t gone over.

3 Likes

@mllcb42 don’t forget disposition fees. And excess lease wear and tear. I am sure the tires will definitely be worn out.

4 Likes

It’s a 2 year lease and presumably is in good shape. I wouldn’t tack those on unless there was good reason to.

Op miles per month is wrong

You are correct. That’s the total miles left before any further extension of the lease. I’ll update that now.

As far as wear and tear goes, the car has about 12,000 miles so replacing tires is a bit of a stretch considering the short term nature. Wouldn’t you agree?

At 12k miles per month, it is a hell of a deal

Depends on how it’s been driven, but I wouldn’t automatically assume tires are needed.

I agree if the car was driven hard and especially if it had summer tires, which it does not.

On my 3 series the tires were worn out at 27k miles. Mind you this was a regular 3 series. I got charged $ 900 for tires at lease end

It’d go quickly on swapalease, I think.

Then again, if it were mine, I’d ride that sweet payment to the end… maybe- who am I kidding, I can’t commit like that…

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that happened to you but the I have never paid for replacement tires on any Bmw that I’ve leased since I first started in 2002. The only time that I got dinged was when an inspector discovered a nail in one tire about 6 years ago. I have turned in bimmers with as little as 1/32 tread with no penalty.

I agree with all of that. I can’t commit and if you search on here for my prior posts, you’ll see that I’ve got the non-commit disease bad.

1 Like

May be they got pissed at me because I got a volvo xc90 after that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: