UPDATE: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia [$349mo+tax, 10k Miles, 24 mos.]

And this is @vhooloo

1 Like

They did bud- my response is usually “why would I want to test drive something I have already tested out?”

Which is a lie btw- A few of us signed the lease to a new F-type last year without even seeing or testing out the car. Our first meet was F-type, F-type, Ghibli- we laughed how we just signed and drove the vehicle for the first time.

@vhooloo @Ursus You guys crack me up!

1 Like

On the OC fiat page when you click on a quadrifoglio it says rebates are applied to the quadrifoglio? Or is that just generic print? I would be in heaven if these things drop! Definitely getting one if the number are under 700s or under

What sales person are you people talking to at OCFIAT?

I keep getting the “come to the dealership we promise to get you the best price.”

And on my spam account I emailed I didn’t get a dealer disclosure quote, just an email I believe purposely split into two different ones separating the $0 due at signing and the monthly payment.

This is the first Alfa dealer im unable to get a quote from

At the beginning of the month, I was getting $4,500 in rebates + $4,500 in dealer discount on a base or Ti model. Overall its a great car with only a “good” engine and that’s where it gets me…the engine is nothing special.

From my limited knowledge about the Giulia, I would have thought it was a good car with a great engine.

1 Like

In its price range, what do you consider “great” then?

Depends on how you define the price range. Given the entire Giulia range shares the same engine except the Quad you could compare it to several others. Technically you could compare a top trim Ti to a 340i’s B58 v6. Either way I do think the Giulia puts down nice power despite a bit of turbo lag.

Both the base and Ti share the same 2.0T. At 280hp it is more peppy than most 2.0T’s out there, but there is a huge gap between that engine and the monster 505hp 2.9T in the Quads. Just from a marketing standpoint, I would have appreciated a “middle” engine in the 350-400hp range. Enthusiasts may not need a super car like the Quad, but would like to drive something above the same cars driven by the “commoners.” I am thinking something like a C43 in the MB world.

BMW doesn’t sell V6 engines… just inline/straight 6s.

I agree, the model line up could use an engine that fits in between the Ti and the Quad. The current 2.0 does make good power but it redlines at 5500 rpm! Just as the engine is in full swing, it’s time for the next cog because this engine does not want to sing at, say 7k rpm. Personally, it’s kind of a let down for me.

I’m new here. And trying to learn what I can. I am currently looking for a lease of my own to get into by the end of the year. I saw this while browsing for deals. I am not sure how great of a deal this is because I am unable to find RV/MF information for September. It is for 10k mileage. Kelly Alfa Romeo near Boston, MA:

I’m trying to understand this ad. $0 cash or Trade Down… Does that mean there is a drive off but can “potentially” $0 drive off if you trade something in? What a misleading ad- they’re just fishing for lawyers at this point…

It means no cap cost reduction, if you read the ad, you must currently own or lease a non-FCA vehicle for a rebate. Doesn’t say anything about needing trade equity. It also states that first months payment, fees, and TTL are not included in the $0 down… So as usual you need to call and find out what those amounts are. That’s just what the ad says, what you get in real life will tell you whether it’s false advertising or not.

I was a a few dealerships tryn to close a deal for a Ti Sport. With the 19inch rims.
Best I got was MRSP 42K. 3K DOWN. $466 month.
Terrible.
Then Glendale was really snobbish.
They wouldn’t discount their Ti sports.
But their base models “ad cars” were heavily discounted.
Best I got was on a base no navi . 34k. MRSP. 1500 down $399 month.
All 24month 10k lease.
. I will wait a little longer, but a 2 yr leaase isperfect.
Or I’ll do the q60 2900 down. For $299 month… But it’s a superr long lease 39 months

Who did you deal with @ Glendale?

Bryan.I would wait a bit longer. The current deals expire tomrrow.They could get better. I was told that the rebates might cross over to Stelvio because it not selling.

I would recommend to speak with Rodrigo at Glendale.

Tried,but salesman kept him away. Oh well.

Has anyone near Boston spoken to this dealership for the $295/mo deal? I’m very curious to see what the actual cash due at signing is.