UPDATE: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia [$349mo+tax, 10k Miles, 24 mos.]

Man, these cars are not selling. I’ve seen 2 since they came out. I’d be interested at $300/mo for the Ti version, but not for the base.

Their SUV isn’t selling! It’s gotta be the only SUV in the US not moving off the lots.

I’ve seen one this whole year in Orange and LA County.

That being said, I can’t see the Ti ever being $300/monthly.

Hoping I can get a nice deal on one soon though.

Call him on his cell (408) 806-3402 :wink:

Never say never. Giulias are collecting dust and with 2018s moving in soon, it seems they’re gonna have to do something.

2 Likes

Both dealers I contacted said Invoice was absolute bottom dollar before incentives, “they just have no extra to move these.” Heck on of the vehicles I called on was a demo so I asked for 20% off since it was a demo and he said no way 6%. I said that’s no discount for 2k miles. No wonder its sitting.

No wonder they aren’t selling. I am not even shooting for anything to crazy. Just 1%.

The only way crazy discounts will happen is if FCA starts rewarding volume in a bigger way, currently it is not a lot of money so 10% before rebates is probably the best you’re going to see at the moment. The clock is ticking and 18s are on the way so playing the waiting game may pay out if things change.

Yep and you need about 14% off to get it under the 1% mark for 15k lease.

Is that hunter Alfa Romeo?

I was looking to get that car (might be different one but miles are similar).

No, different one here in the midwest. What was their discount offer on a demo?

11%.

You know these cars are driven hard and abused.

I rather wait for a new one than accept a discount seen on new cars.

I don’t know why they think these things are gold.

I just checked local offers in social. And they are garbage, terrible… again is it worth it ? U get 1 free oil change lol

Well technically 1% is for 10k and not 15k. Thats at least 4% or more change in residual.

@NY13 10k to 15k is usually 3% RV change.

What is the best anyone has seen on a quad? Are they leasing well?

I just received this hilarious quote from the dealer. And after telling the sales rep. how bad the deals is, he goes " why do you think this is a bad deal, what are you comparing to?" LOL

I’m assuming Chrysler Financial is the leasing company.
Be aware that they do not allow lease transfers, so make sure you’re willing to ride out the lease term (or eat the cost).

Change the lease to 27 months the numbers would get a little better also make sure there not charging you tax on the purchase price are you in Arizona is this from Tempe Alfa Romeo I went in there and tried to get them to Match California lease offer and they said no they have 34 2017 in stock I don’t know how they think they are going to go at that price

The Cash down alone is hilarious.

Hard to believe FCA is allowing dealers to continue to play these games. Their pricing is a joke. I’m sure it’s a nice car, but it should be leasing for $300/mo. It’s just not as finished as a 3 series, A4, C class - all cars leasing for less.