UPDATE: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia [$349mo+tax, 10k Miles, 24 mos.]

By looking at the thread title you should know it’s not.

Thanks for the answer. I didn’t know if it was normal for a 5k higher msrp to increase the payment that much. Once again, thanks for your response.

You mean if title says MSRP 40k and $392, I shouldn’t ask if MSRP $45k and $524 is good? That’s too much Math

$392 / $40,000 = .0097 = .97% < 1% … not bad.

$524 / $45,000 = .0116 = 1.16% > 1% … not good.

… normally you want your monthly payment to be less than 1% of the MSRP for the deal to be “good”. If its a car you’re in love with and have to have, then this goes out the window, but if you’re just looking for transportation and want the warm fuzzy of feeling like you got a deal, the 1% rule is nice. A higher payment can be a better deal, just means more discount from a higher starting msrp.

Seriously - Right?..

1 Like

I remember when @Alex was super nice. The newbs are starting to irritate even him. :laughing:

Did I miss something? The linked ocfiat website shows a $379/month sign and drive lease. Is that a different car than everyone else is talking about at $392/month?

The website says that there are 10 to choose from.

2 Likes

That looks good bud!

Sign and drive Ti’s for $439 too, promising.

I’d like to try and leverage this deal in AZ. Where are you seeing the $439 sign and drive Ti offer?

Go to OC Fiats website

Found it, much appreciated!

I’m very sorry if I offended anyone with my question.

Lol. I’m not the one calling them out. Just simply agreeing with the ones that do. :roll_eyes:

UPDATE: $349 with $0 down

In addition I called the dealership to match the $0 drive off offered by OC fiat and they said they can do it

https://www.alfaromeousaofsantamonica.com/new-car-alfa-romeo-lease-specials-in-los-angeles-county.htm?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=AD&utm_campaign=MXS_Stelvio

2 Likes

good stuff alex.

i want to buy a car at oc fiat this saturday $43k msrp.

I hope i can get it for less than $380 pre tax but i’m nowhere near the negotiator you are.

Cheers!

1 Like

Awww shucks :blush:

None of these deals are at fantastic levels yet. But it’s only the beginning of a new season…

Are you secretly testing the waters for a Quad deal Alex? :smirk:

Yes eventually we all become grumpy like Ursus

1 Like

Wow you just called and they did not ask you to come in for a test drive? I am moving to Cali lol …