Unicorn etron. Please be ethical and don’t share my emails or texts with other dealers . Let them give you a price

Sounds good I’m new to this

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

GSM. Not GM

1 Like

Do you know when the 2020 A4s will be available?

What support is there on the 2019 A4? It looks like there are a lot in stock and in transit.

There is 3000 lease Cash plus 1500 trunk $$

We won’t see the 20s till most of the 19s are gone

What are the S4 deals looking like?

1 Like

What does 20% off an eTron look like in the calculator? Curious. Could be a great deal if the rebate is at least $7500 and residuals are inflated.

The $7500 rebate was claimed by Audi financial .
What term are you looking for

36-month, but I’m just curious what it leases for at 20% off. I’m on the East Coast.

Residual value is far from inflated. I believe it’s in the low 50 which combined with higher MF makes it very hard to lease even with 20% off. Unless they pass the tax credit to you I’m guessing this will lease for around 750 per month with drive offs due and Max MSDs. I hope that I am wrong because I’d be interested if the price is right.

What do you think a 80k car should lease for ?

That depends. My Lexus RX leases for about 0.8% of MSRP with 14% off.

Let me work on this please

current Audi owner in SoCal looking to a q5 prem+…is it possible to get a $500/mo payment with $500 drive-off on a $54k MSRP vehicle?

How did you come up with these numbers ?

Vehicle MSRP includes all of the options I want, payment is what I can afford

Can you PM me details on the 2018 a6?

Guessing that’s only for a purchase or financing

@max_g I found another post from this dealer sharing MSRP 64k, 40% off sticker, lease eligible. I’m glad someone took locked in that deal!

Just in case you asked about lease: you can’t lease 2018