Unicorn etron. Please be ethical and don’t share my emails or texts with other dealers . Let them give you a price

This doesn’t change the fact that his post served no purpose. If there was actual pertinent information he shared that would have been different. All he said was there are deals call me. That is not what this forum is for.

Specificallly on the base A4 (Titanium), seems like this “significant support” so far is still just $3,000 in lease incentives and $1,000 in dealer marketing allowances, as reported in other forums…anyone know of more yet?

I’ve gotten dealer quotes just under $400/mo with $0 DAS. Hoping Audi support, holiday events and building inventory will get me to $350 by Nov/Dec.

1 Like

We are all running out of 2019s and the 20s will have no support . I advise you get your car ASAP
The programs are very strong and the discounts are heavy

Still waiting to hear about what those discounts are.

1 Like

Mods can we please lock this thread to stop op from posting? No useful information aside from the usual dealership crap of “I have deal dealzz”

I advise you to stop acting like a stealership and actually respond to people.

1 Like

The Q3s will get better in November and December
There are over 5000 Q3s on the water due first week of November . The discounts are not as heavy as the Q5s since it’s a new model but expect some relief during season of Audi event

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect much currently on the Q3s.

Still curious about all this significant support you’re talking about on other models that you’ve alluded to but not actually posted any details on.

The 2018 A6 has $18000 in support
The 2019 A8 has $10000 dealer cash
Some 2019 RS5 have $15000
The 2019 A6 3.0 has $7000

The discounts vary depending on the age of the car and it’s different based on region

10 Likes

Now we’re getting somewhere.

Anything on Q7?

1 Like

The Q7 3.0 has $7000
2.0 has $6000

How about SQ5? How are the incentives on those?

$5000 plus 750 lease cash

1 Like

Is that manufacture to dealer incentive or is this something only you are offering?

It’s based on the region. You should be able to get this discount from any California dealer. However small dealers might not want to give it up

1 Like

Anything on a7? My sister in law and her bf are both in the market for a new Audi, so helping them run numbers.

Are these numbers your discount you’re offering pre-incentive, or are they trunk money Audi is offering separate of discounts?

A little bit of both. I have some aged cars that need to be moved before the month end . There is one A7

I’ll PM you the info

Sounds good

Interested to hear what the RS5 numbers come out like with that sort of support. Are they anywhere near sensible?

1 Like

Don’t move to the Marketplace unless you post actual deals, please.

1 Like