Unicorn etron. Please be ethical and don’t share my emails or texts with other dealers . Let them give you a price

What OP wants if for you to call him saying you want 15k off an Audi and he will say " When can you come in for test drive" amirite OP? Please post actual deals…

19 Likes

What state was that ?

1 Like

Yea and last year the recall made it impossible to lease an RS7 during the promotional period

California. The lease still came out at $1000 a month because the residual is so bad.

1 Like

Exactly, last year there was ONE RS7 in america that had the recall done in time to qualify and even with the $17.500 lease cash it came out to $8500 down $1970 a month for a $130k MSRP car. I asked for $0 down and the salesman gave me the $8500 down quote because (his words) he didnt want to scare me away with a high number.

1 Like

Agree these kind of posts with the OP not providing any info but clickbait looking for a sale and leads are not constructive

3 Likes

I suspect there’ll be some good deals on stuff like the A3/Q3 because those are doing poorly. Maybe A4 as well but it looks very likely they’ll be meeting expectations so I wouldn’t hold my breath for a discount.

3 months left and just a 5% difference in sales to match last year.

1 Like

Even with the new q3 model having just came out? Or on left over stock?

1 Like

Not sure, just going off the chart. Audi sold almost 15,000 Q3’s in 2018 but only 6,000 this year so far.

They’ve only been for sale since Q3 of this year… the redesign has been selling/leasing well at our dealership.

Moving to Share Deals since there is no actual offer here.

So, is this really only for California residents or can anybody fly out to a California dealer to get these deals?

“but wait … there’s more…”

2 Likes

Ah so sales figures were down because there weren’t any to sell. So really outside of excess A3/A4, probably not going to be many crazy deals.

Guess it’s time to give up on that Q7 lol

1 Like

You need to take the life cycle of a model into account when looking at these numbers or they will deceive you. Last year before refresh usually sells worse and first year best. That has skewed the numbers for the Q3

1 Like

Thanks for being more detailed than the OP. 15k off an S6 sounds like a great deal assuming the residual isn’t too bad

1 Like

That’s what they did in 2018 and was only posted as an example of what one might be able to expect if they repeat the same.

Any deals on eTron?

Just an FYI the OP is the GM or the largest volume Audi dealership in the country. If you are looking for an Audi and in CA I would call or text ASAP.

1 Like

no.

They’re not going to offer deals on a brand new model (not even a refresh!), especially not one with such significant R&D costs.The only deals you might get on that would be based on emmissions regs or dealers trying to make numbers but I doubt that’s an issue. When the S5 saloon came out they were selling over MSRP and there was a wait list.

/shrug

1 Like