TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Ryan, I reached out via email. nut let me write here. I’m in south houston. Looking for a Rav 4. What kind of prices should i expect?

I posted an example above, but it all depends on what you’re looking for. Trim level, color, must have packages, gas or hybrid engine, etc. is what determines pricing.

He’s willing to buy same day but not worth flying in just for signing, too much hassle - his words. Thanks for the info.

ETA is about 2 weeks from now.

ETA is about 10 days from today. Out of state purchase is okay, but no out of state leases.

2 Likes

All Tundra’s (except Pro’s), Highlander XSE’s and Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2’s are getting aggressive pricing starting today. Limited supply so if you’re interested PM me. Leases are for TX residents only, but out of state purchase is okay.

I have two of these Hatchbacks incoming that will require a reservation. The RAV is on the ground now, but will sell very quickly. If you do 9 MSD’s the Hatch payment would be $359 and the RAV $413.

Available now:

1 Like

2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid XLE (MPG 53 city 46 highway)
ETA is about 48 hours.
72 months finance with 2k down = $493
39/10k lease with 2k down = $472

Available now. PM for details.

Available now. MF’s and RV’s are subject to change 02/01/2023.

Few goodies just became available:

1 Like

I have a few 2023 Tundra Capstones that are priced to low to post due to Toyota guidelines. Lease still isn’t great, but with my discount it’s one of the best deals around. Shoot me a DM if you’re in the market.

2 Likes

Just messaged you

Just became available. Will go quick. PM if interested…

Incoming. Need a deposit to reserve. 2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone 4x2 in Midnight Black Metallic ETA 3 weeks. Will not lease good at all. PM for details. This is the only Sequoia I currently have available.

Almost every vehicle on this list is under MSRP. PM me for pricing info.

2 Likes

2023 Toyota Camry SE FWD
2023 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 w/ the TSS Off-Road Package

Both are factoring 9 MSD’s. Offer good through end of this month. Cash down covers first months payment and 2 years of registration fees. Lease is for Texas residents only.

All hail the state of Toyota!

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: not going to lie, took me a second to figure this comment out

4 Likes