TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Greetings, everyone! As one of the top 50 salespersons for Toyota nationwide and ranking among the top 8 in the Gulf States Region, I am well-equipped to assist you. Please note that I do not handle out-of-state leases. However, I can facilitate out-of-state cash + financing transactions remotely and help arrange for shipping. Feel free to reach out, and I’ll be more than happy to provide my expertise and support.

You can inquire here in the thread, through PM or email me direct ryanknowsleases@gmail.com :envelope_with_arrow:

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right:To ensure a prompt response, please include the following criteria in your initial inquiry. Messages that fulfill all the criteria will receive an immediate response. If you’re unsure about any of the requirements, you can refer to the link below for assistance.

1. Model name:
2. Trim level:
3. Hybrid or non hybrid engine:
4. 4x2, 4x4, FWD or AWD
5. Any “MUST HAVE” options:
6. All exterior and interior colors you’re open to:
7. Desired down payment range, monthly payment range, miles and term:
8. Zip code:
9. Email address: (you will not be entered into a CRM)
Toyota PDF Brochure | Download Free PDF Brochures for Toyota Vehicles

NOTE: Given my role in fleet sales, I kindly request that all in-person visits be scheduled through appointments only. Please be advised that prices will not be honored for walk-ins without prior appointments, and the pricing commitment extends exclusively through me and only me at the dealership.

26 Likes

I miss you! COME BACK TO CA :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ryan_S

2 Likes

Maybe when the Texas heat comes I’ll come running back lol

2 Likes

Friendly reunion on LH I presume? Lol.

1 Like

Yup, probably! Nice to see a fellow Texan for Toyota thread

2 Likes

Can you do deals in GA?

Was just told today that our store has now quit doing out of state leases.

1 Like

what is the reason why out of state lease are discontinued ? anything in partucular ?

Was told it’s just to hard to factor the correct taxes and fees. I never did out of state leases in CA either so I am used to it, kinda sucks though.

1 Like

Are you in GA or TX?

2 Likes

Hello Ryan. Welcome to Texas. What is the promotion you have for Tundra in Houston, Texas? On 36/12K.

DM me for the link. Thanks!

1 Like

Corolla Hatch, Camry and Camry hybrids are strong right now. Going to revise my Tacoma and Tundra #'s soon to include MSD’s. I’ll make the payment look a lot better on those sooooooooon. Venza in stock and a few Supra’s trickling in.

4 Likes

What can you do on a purchase on an in stock 4Runner TRD Pro? Can you PM me option breakdown and price on * Stock: M5843053?

Thank you.

You got it. One minute.

1 Like

Updated the spreadsheet. Everything got a little bit better.

I just helped my friend purchased a Sienna LE from Ryan. He is very transparent and lists everything upfront. Only one phone call and a couple of messages, that’s it! No surprise at the sign, very smooth. He even helped us out on his off day, really appreciate it!

3 Likes

BIG boost coming on the Camry’s, Corolla’s, RAVs, Venza and Highlanders. Going to take me a day or so to update the sheet completely. If you’re interested in those trim levels shoot me a message and I’ll get to you first with pricing. Have a big quota to fill. Lets gooooooooooooooooooo…

4 Likes

When I get it set up ya. What area are you in? Looks like you just joined LH a few minutes after I made my post.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m in a burb right outside of Dallas!