TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Hi guys! Have been doing Toyota leases in California for 5 years. Have relocated to Houston Texas and now here to help. Like most or all Toyota dealership we are under a sales covenant. Due to this I am not able to post deal structures directly on this site, but send me a direct message with your GMAIL address, zip code, desired Toyota, trim and colors interested in and I’ll get you figures right away. Don’t worry no spam will come your way and you will not be entered into a CRM of any sort. Please note, NO OUT OF STATE LEASES!

20 Likes

I miss you! COME BACK TO CA :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ryan_Squillace

1 Like

Maybe when the Texas heat comes I’ll come running back lol

1 Like

Friendly reunion on LH I presume? Lol.

1 Like

Yup, probably! Nice to see a fellow Texan for Toyota thread

2 Likes

Can you do deals in GA?

Was just told today that our store has now quit doing out of state leases.

1 Like

what is the reason why out of state lease are discontinued ? anything in partucular ?

Was told it’s just to hard to factor the correct taxes and fees. I never did out of state leases in CA either so I am used to it, kinda sucks though.

1 Like

Are you in GA or TX?

1 Like

Hello Ryan. Welcome to Texas. What is the promotion you have for Tundra in Houston, Texas? On 36/12K.

DM me for the link. Thanks!

1 Like

Corolla Hatch, Camry and Camry hybrids are strong right now. Going to revise my Tacoma and Tundra #'s soon to include MSD’s. I’ll make the payment look a lot better on those sooooooooon. Venza in stock and a few Supra’s trickling in.

3 Likes

What can you do on a purchase on an in stock 4Runner TRD Pro? Can you PM me option breakdown and price on * Stock: M5843053?

Thank you.

You got it. One minute.

1 Like

Updated the spreadsheet. Everything got a little bit better.

I just helped my friend purchased a Sienna LE from Ryan. He is very transparent and lists everything upfront. Only one phone call and a couple of messages, that’s it! No surprise at the sign, very smooth. He even helped us out on his off day, really appreciate it!

3 Likes

BIG boost coming on the Camry’s, Corolla’s, RAVs, Venza and Highlanders. Going to take me a day or so to update the sheet completely. If you’re interested in those trim levels shoot me a message and I’ll get to you first with pricing. Have a big quota to fill. Lets gooooooooooooooooooo…

3 Likes

When I get it set up ya. What area are you in? Looks like you just joined LH a few minutes after I made my post.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m in a burb right outside of Dallas!