TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Hi- any GR Corollas incoming that will be available by chance? Thanks

No sorry, virtually impossible.

Hey Ryan! Looking to lease a Toyota SUV around Mid-March/April. Do you think there will be any deals then?

Gas engine yes. Hybrid, no. If you’re looking for a Hybrid to purchase in March/April you’d need to be on the reservation list now.

Any platinum sequoia?

I have a red 4x2 incoming not yet reserved

Need a 4x4 but thank you. Will be on the lookout

1 Like

What’s the markup

Case by case. If you’re in Texas and specifically interested in buying a red Platinum 4x2 DM me.

Both should be here in a few days. The Camry has red interior. DM me for details if interested.

Rav4 still available?

That one sold quick. I have XLE Premium’s incoming not yet reserved, but they are FWD.

Reservation fell through on this. ETA is roughly 10 days. DM if interested:

Advance Technology Package, Weather Package, Digital Rearview Mirror and Pano Roof

Finance: $1,000 down $842 for 72 months
Lease: $1,000 down $793 for 39 months 10k miles per year

Corolla Hybrid’s incoming. All are FWD.

Do you have any red platinum 4x4 tundras incoming?

No, but I have a red Capstone and a red 1794 (both hybrid and 4x4) incoming not yet reserved.

Available for out of state purchase? Have a friend who might be interested. If it isn’t sold yet that is…

Out of state is fine. If cash I can e-sign and help ship (buyers cost) if finance paperwork has to be signed in person.

Going to be finance. No chance you can mail the documents and have them overnighted back? Also, straight msrp or are there any dealer ads/rate markups?

No chance. If this person is serious about buying it have them shoot me an email and I’ll cover everything.