TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

I have gray, red, electric lime, white and silver available. Offers good through February. PM for more details.

I have one 2023 Toyota Corolla LE left. Lease is $2xx a month for 39 months and MSD’s. If interested in details shoot me a PM. Must be a TX resident to lease.

1 Like

sent PM to you, Ryan

1 Like

Out of state purchase is okay, but can’t sell to CA or NY. No out of state leasing.

These are in stock and all are priced to low to advertise per Toyota USA Guidelines that I had to adhere to.

👉🏼PM for pricing

—————————————————————————

SR5 Includes: TSS Off-Road Package

1794 Includes: Panoramic View Monitor and TRD Off-Road Package

Limited Includes: Power Package and Panoramkc Roof

***TRD Off-Road Package—Includes 20-In. TRD Off-Road Alloy Wheels With All-Terrain Tires, TRD Grille, “TRD Off-Road” Bedside Decal, Off-Road Suspension With Bilstein® Shocks, Skid Plates, Mudguards, Red TRD Engine Start Button, TRD Leather Shift Knob, Aluminum Sport Pedals, Electronically Controlled Locking Rear Differential, Multi-Terrain Select (Mts), Crawl Control (Crawl), Downhill Assist Control (Dac), And Pvm+Bsmoutside Mirrors With Multi-Terrain Monitor (Mtm)Functionality

***The Truck Sport Series Off-Road Special Edition Package - Black includes:20" TRD black alloy wheels with All-Terrain

Tire upgrade (replaces factory tires)**Predator Drop StepBlack Emblem OverlaysAll-Weather Floor LinersTSS Of-

Road Bed Decals(** Included in distributor options but manufacturer installed).

***Limited Power Package—includes Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging, *400W/120V * rear-seat AC power supply, 400W/120V *bed-mounted AC power supply, and LED bed lights

1 Like

PENDING SALE

Running a today deal on this RAV. PM me to reserve.

Are you taking orders on Siennas? Is Toyota even making them anymore lol?

Approaching a year wait. I am useless when it comes to anyone looking for a Sienna lol.

Trying to help my parents and have no problem waiting, is that OK or do you not want to deal with that?

I can get you on the reservation list if you’d like. It requires a deposit though. Shoot me a PM if you’d like more details on that would be happy to help.

Does that mean used Siennas are going for a handsome price still?

I am assuming yes. Haven’t seen one on our lot in over 2 years and haven’t had a single person trade one in with me personally.

Is it still available?

TB - The Truck Sport Series Off-Road Special Edition Package: 20" TRD black alloy wheels with All-Terrain tire upgrade (replaces factory tires). Predator Drop Step. All-Weather floor liners. TSS Off- Road bed decals and black emblem overlays.

2 Likes

Two RAV4 XLE Premium FWD (non hybrid) and a Corolla Hybrid LE FWD available. Hard to find around here. If interested shoot me a PM. Lease is for TX residents only, out of state purchase is okay excluding CA and NY residents.

AVAILABLE NOW. PM IF INTERESTED AS THIS WILL SELL TODAY.

Available today. Lease is for TX residents only. PM if interested.

1 Like

Do you have an Corolla Cross’ available or incoming?

I don’t. I can get you on a wait list. Not very long at all.