TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

More importantly, have any GR Corolla’s that need to be spoken for?

Steel (AT) base, Pavement (MT) base and Halo (AT) Premium. All incoming ETA is around 2 weeks or so.

We have more deposits on hand then we will get inventory, but that could change once they start shipping out. I’ll be posting here if that happens. Allocation isn’t out yet for GST.

Hi- what’s the price on the pavement GR86? Thanks

Looking for SR5 Premium, white with beige interior lease. Let me know what you got and payments. Looking to get it ASAP (tomorrow).

Sent you a DM.

Just got a Sienna bonus unit. It’s been driven by a Toyota Executive so it does have miles. Sold has a new car and buyer will be shown as the first owner. Miles is roughly 13k and selling price is $54,966

Entertainment Package
Entertainment Package—Includes 1080p Hd Entertainment Center With 11.6-In. Display, Hdmi Input, Remote, And Two Wireless Headphones

Adding these to the spreadsheet now. Super hard to find anywhere.

Available today:

SE AWD Ice Cap Ash $32,411.00 All-Wheel Drive Click
Lease (39/10k w/ 2k down) $481.00
Finance (72 months 4.99% w/ 2k down) $531.00

Whats the msrp on this?

On what? Camry AWD? $32,411

Good Evening! Do you have numbers on a 4runner or tundra lease ?tried looking through above comments but didn’t see anything . TX resident. Thank you

Hello, depending on what you’re looking for you’ll be in the 500+ range with no $ 39/10k. I can get more specific just shoot me a PM or email ryanknowsleases@gmail.com

Thank you! This is enough to crunch some rough numbers on my end . If I have any additional questions will follow up. Have a good Christmas

1 Like

Same to you thanks!

Any word on SX package Tundras yet?

No. I don’t see that being available in the GST area. Little to no demand.

Any Corolla Hybrids inbound?

I was stuck in the Southwest disaster for the last few days. Finally back to work. I’ve replied to a lot of messages, but if you haven’t heard from me please send me an email at ryanknowsleases@gmail.com. Sorry for all of the delays!

3 Likes