TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Does Toyota even make this truck? If they do it’s not something that’s available in GST. SX package comes on the Tacoma.

2023MY, yes sir! SR5 package. 2023 Toyota Tundra Adds SX Package to Lineup - Toyota USA Newsroom

It’s not in production as of now. I can see everything coming from the factory and also ones that are still in the build process. GST is different then the rest of the country though so dealers outside of GST may be getting this in allocation.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll keep watching!

What’s the wait time for 2023 Rav4 Hybrid models?

DM if interested. Available now.

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

1 Like

Hey Ryan!

Do you have any Tacoma TRD Sport or Offroad in Manuals?
If so, what are the rates?

Zipcode is 78752

Hello, haven’t seen one in awhile sorry.

No Worries, Thanks!

Two Camry TRD’s incoming. One white and one black.

Incoming not yet reserved. MSRP + $8,500 (includes ceramic coating, window tint, catalytic converter steel cover):

1 Like

Doing deals on the following this month. Get in before rates increase even more. DM for more info:

Corolla
Corolla Cross
Camry
RAV4 (LE and XLE non hybrids)
2023 Highlander
Tacoma
Tundra (especially non hybrid)
4Runner

All Pro’s are excluded. No Sienna’s. I do have a Supra A91 Manual Transmission (has an MA).

Any deals for the Camry XSE (Hybrid, 4 cyl, or V6)?

What do you have for rav4 Xle w sunroof no leather. Thanks

I have one white and one gray incoming, but no sunroof on them. If you’d like more info shoot me a DM.

4cyl and v6 yes. Hybrid, no. Long waitlist for hybrid and they are selling over msrp before arriving to the lot. Here is what I have, DM if interested in more info:

XSE 4cyl
White with red interior, black with red interior, red with black interior and blue with black interior

XSE v6
White with black and silver with black

TRD v6
White with black and black with black

Should be here by the end of this month. Lease in the 600’s and finance options are below.

1 Like

Hi Ryan can you email me i Dm you

This is what standard MF’s look like right now. Most of the models do have incentivized MF’s, but they aren’t dramatically different from this. Please keep this in mind when asking for quotes and be ready for a higher payment than what you got in 2019 and 2020.

Also, I am going to be posting a link to a spreadsheet very soon. It’s going to contain all the models I have on the ground and incoming from the factory along with MSPR’s, selling prices and a PDF to the specs. Payments will be on request through DM. Should have this up and running today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Have any GR86?