TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Hi @Ryan_S, do you lease to Louisiana residents? If so, we’re seeking a 2022 Venza Limited in Blizzard Pearl / Boulder SofTex. The Limited trim seems pretty difficult to come by these days.

Hello,

No sorry I can’t do out of state leases. I’ve had a person on my reservation list for a Venza Limited in Pearl white for about 6 months now and still haven’t been able to get him one.

2 Likes

Ryan,
Based out of DFW. Looking for Toyota Tundra Crewcab 4x4 5.5 ft bed.

Ryan, for the 23 Highlander Hybrid’s do you have any White Limited or Platinum trims…

No 23 Hybrid’s allocated just yet and I also have a bout a 4 month wait list going.

What is the otd for the gr 86?

I messaged you!

Sorry I posted that 14 days ago. They get reserved the same day I post them typically.

SOLD

Arriving today and customer who previously reserved cannot take delivery. DM me for more info. Lease is for TX residents only, finance or cash can be out of state but no CA residents.

About 2 weeks out and is available to be reserved.

SOLD
MIGHT HAVE ONE MORE INCOMING IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

This will get reserved very quickly

Incoming

How much is it going to be?

Is the RAV 4 XSE Hybrid still available?

Yes it is.

SOLD

Available now. $500 reserves and must pick up by 10/31/2022. No out of state leases. Will sell today. DM if interested, thanks!

75601 Zip Code. I want to purchase a Corolla Hybrid LE.

Will be a waitlist and timeframe depends on exterior colors you’re open to. Feel free to DM me for more details.

Anyone looking for a Toyota Hybrid should acquire one before the end of this year. Was just told that the hybrid battery casing is in short supply. Toyota is pushing out as many hybrids as they can for Toyotathon, but 2023 we will see an even greater shortage which means higher prices.

3 Likes

I’m lurking…for a Tundra CrewMax SX package, preferably 2WD, in White or Silver. :smiley: