TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

No, but I’d most likely be able to get you a TRD Camry v6 in a timely manner. Maybe 1-2 months.

1 Like

Got any 1794 Hybrid 4x4 w/TRD Offroad Premium package?

non existent right now.

Platinum same spec?

So for the 1794 it’s just the TRD Off-Road Package. Not TRD Off-Road Premium because what the Premium Package gets you, essentially, is leather seats essentially which the 1794 already has. Premium only comes on the SR5. The Platinum does not come with an Off-Road Package at all. You’re going to have better luck going with the TRD Pro or maybe a Limited although Limited with that package isn’t really in production right now either.

Available now:

Not sure how we got this on allocation, but it’s incoming!

Can I get more info for the black Highlander XLE?

If you’re in TX, looking for a Toyota and can SIGN TODAY in Houston, I am dealing on the units below. These are n/a for non TX residents as they have to be signed for in person today. Send me a DM with the one you’re interested in and I’ll get info to you. Keep in mind that If you’re looking for a $300 lease payment with $0 down that’s not happening and Tundra payments are 600++ with $0 down.

• 4Runner SR5 4x2 (silver)
  • Camry LE (white)
  • Camry SE (white)
  • Camry SE Nightshade (dark blue)
  • Tacoma SR5 v6 4x2 (gray)
  • Tundra Limited 4x2 (gray, red and black)
  • Tundra Limited Hybrid 4x2 (gray and smoked mesquite)
  • Tundra Platinum 4x4 (dark blue)
  • Tundra SR5 4x4 TSS Off-Road (gray and silver)
  • Tundra SR5 4x4 TRD Sport Premium 4x4 (army green and lunar rock)
1 Like

2023 Camry Hybrid SE just became available, but will sell before the end of today.

How much are tundra hybrids? I only see that with the capstone trim. Suck the hybrid truck doesn’t give any better mileage

@Ryan_S Looking for a camry SE or Corolla LE on lease. Current credit score 690. zipcode .77449
recent grad
lease payment - $450/month(max)
Phone no - 346-488-3181
Looking to lease in a week

I posted a Camry XSE V6 a few weeks back and got a ton of messages. I have another one incoming and it’s a two-tone. ETA is about 2 weeks, but this will get reserved with a deposit before arriving. For more info DM me.

Hard to get inventory not yet reserved:

Sent you a PM!

Sent pm about magnetic pro

based out of San Antonio TX, Looking for any Toyota Camry/Rav4/Highlander ASAP please msg

Incoming and just became available to reserve. Lease isn’t so great (in the 600’s). DM me for details.

SOLD

One more Venza to move. Just arrived today and customer can’t take delivery.

Just became available.