TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Yes it is. DM me with your email and zip. I’ll send you the info.

Are any of the Tundras at MSRP?

Every single Tundra we sell has an appearance package. No market adjustment unless it’s a Pro or a Capstone. DM me if you’d like more info.

I can make some deals on these. If you’re looking for a lease you have to be a TX resident. If you’re out of state I can do a purchase (finance or cash). If financing you’ll have to sing in person, if cash then we can do a wire and e-sign.

Just became available. Highlander is immediate pick up and the Venza is about 2 weeks out…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi I’m in the market to lease either a Rav4 (xle/xse) or Highlander (xle/xse). It doesn’t have to be top of the line, but I would like black, dark gray, and white. I’m in Fort Worth area and would like to know the process of leasing a vehicle from you. Thanks,.

RAV is a wait list, but I have both the XLE and XSE Highlander available. Shoot me a DM with your email address and I’ll get some info over to you.

Cyber Unit which means it was driven by a Toyota Executive or someone high up in GST. Never been registered so selling as a new car. It has 9,768 miles so there is a $2,495 discount on it along with a paint and interior warranty. Almost impossible to find this color anywhere without a significant wait or huge market adjustment on the selling price.

1 Like

Offer is valid if you place a deposit starting today through the end of this week only. This is MSRP minus $1,000. Window tint, scratch shield protection and a ceramic coating (exterior and interior) is included as well. DM if interested.

Dealing on these now through end of the day this Friday. If you’re interested DM me. Tacoma’s are 42 and the last 4 Tundra’s are Hybrid 4x4’s.

Can I get a quote on a 4x4 tundra sr5? I see you might still have a white one available

I only have one white one incoming and it’s super loaded. Has the below packages. Lease would be pretty high because of these.

TRD Off-Road Premium Package
TRD Off-Road Premium Package—Includes 18-In. TRD Off-Road Alloy Wheels With All-Terrain Tires, TRD Grille, “TRD Off-Road” Bedside Decal, Off-Road Suspension With Bilstein® Shocks, Skid Plates, Mudguards, Red TRD Engine Start Button, TRD Leather Shift Knob, Aluminum Sport Pedals, Electronically Controlled Locking Rear Differential, Multi-Terrain Select (Mts), Crawl Control (Crawl), Downhill Assist Control (Dac), Softex®-Trimmed Seats, 8-Way Power-Adjustable Heated Front Seats With 2-Way Power Lumbar, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, And Color-Keyed Outer Door Handles OQ

TRD Convenience Package
TRD Convenience Package—Includes Blind Spot Monitor (Bsm), Front And Rear Parking Assist With Automatic Braking, And Large Fuel Tank (32.2 Gallons)

Okay, no problem. Besides color… is this trim available?

INCOMING

Yes. Send me a DM with your zip code and I’ll get you info.

That camry v6 white on red still available?

No sorry that went in under 24 hours of posting.

Just DMd you

Damn it. Any other v6 Camry’s?

Got it, I’ll be back in the office early in the AM and will run numbers then for you.