TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Bummer! I’m always a bit late haha thanks!

let me know if any corolla comes through. appreciate it!

2 Likes

Do you have any lease deals on a new Tundra Crew Max SR5 4X4?

I do, are you a TX resident?

1 Like

Is the GR86-MT still available?

Yes, live near Austin.

1 Like

In search of Venzas Limited trim. Any Available?

That’s going to be a 4-6 month wait.

No, but I have a nonpremium in Steel incoming that the customer who reserve it might be switching off of.

Also interested on any lease deals on tundra crewmax please

Okay, shoot me a DM and I’ll get some info to you.

Need 2 matching white Sequoia’s with leather and black wheels by end of year. Any possibilities? Purchase.

Maybe. We should be getting our first round of allocation in in the next 5-7 days. I’ll get a good idea as to what inventory levels look like then. Toyota has backed away from Tundra production in order to get Sequoia’s ramped up so I am hopeful.

2 Likes

Hi - any rav4’s xse or xle?

San Antonio resident here, got any Hatchbacks or 4Runner deals?

1 Like

I have these ones incoming not yet reserved. I have a good amount of 4Runners as well, but the lease isn’t so strong on them. DM me if you’re interested. Thanks!

Only LE’s incoming not yet reserved. If you’re after a Hybrid it’s a 2+ month wait time minimum and requires a $500 deposit to get on my reservation list.

Allocation was just released. I am going to be adding the hard to find cars to this feed throughout the day today. They will all go very quickly. If interested please DM me.

2 Likes

Is the camry still available?

Yes it is, not sure how. DM me your email and zip code and I’ll get you the info.

is the GR86 premium AT white still available?

TKS