TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Available now.

2 Likes

SOLD

This will sell today for sure. Currently available to be reserved.

Hello Ryan,

Have any Camry XSE’s at MSRP? Ready to pay deposit. I hope it works out this time.

Thank you.

I can work the price of the car, but the trade you have is going to be an issue. I can 100% guarantee you’re not going to like their offer on it. If you can do the Camry without the trade I’ll confirm a price for it.

2 Likes

Good morning. any updates for sequoia? looking to get a platinum trim.

1 Like

Morning. No. Plus, I have a pretty long wait list.

Ok thank you

What’s the purchase price?

Hey Ryan -

I’m looking for a manual transmission Corolla hatchback - do you have any on the way?

Hi Ryan,

I’m in the market for a 2022 Rav4 XLE (flexible between FWD/AWD and gas/hybrid). Do you have anything?

SOLD

I have an XSE manual inbound not yet reserved.

exterior

2 Likes

A list of all the RAV’s incoming to my dealership from the factory just came out. We are matching deposits we have in house for whats on that list. If there is a RAV that isn’t reserved then I can email you the info.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Incoming Units (nothing is hybrid)

Camry LE
Camry SE
Camry SE Nightshade
Camry SE Nightshade AWD (VERY RARE)
Camry XSE
Highlander LE, XLE’s and XSE
RAV4 LE AWD
RAV4 XLE
Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4
Tundra Limited 4x4

Currently on the ground. Reservation fell through. Lease is in state only. Out of state purchase is okay.

INCOMING! EXTREMELY HARD TO GET.

Something to keep in mind and I can only speak for Toyota’s. People have been telling me since the end of 2020 that they “aren’t in a rush” and can wait because the cars were priced at MSRP with no discount. Here we are towards the end of 2022 and prices above MSRP with rates and MF’s soaring. Those people are now buying and spending thousands and thousands of dollars more for the car and interest charges.

I had someone reach out to me through this platform in March. The Toyota he wanted had some dealer add on’s totaling about $1,995. He wasn’t in a rush and decided to wait for MSRP at least. Well I helped him lease that same car yesterday for MSRP finally and his payment was $38 higher than the one I quoted him when the car was 2k over MSRP. Why? MF increases along with Toyota MSRP increases. These rate and base MSRP increases will continue.

If you can wait great, not everyone can. This market, again I am only speaking for Toyota, isn’t getting any better this year and the majority of next. They just informed us that Hybrid production is getting cut back even more. Unless you’re paying cash or can wait years and years for a new car, right now is still a good time to buy. For everyone hung up on this MSPR number or below in their head because we have all been programmed to do so (myself included of course) that time will eventually come, but if you’re not a cash buyer I’d say you’re going to be paying more monthly due to rate increases then you are today with prices slightly over MSRP on certain cars.

With all this said I still have the lowest prices in TX the majority of the time with the least amount of add on’s (if any). Some trims will fetch market prices though and that’s just inevitable. I offer ease of information, transparency and a ton of time saved at the actual dealership. I have a new program coming on board this month that may help with certain trim levels. More details to come!

12 Likes

Available on the ground. Will go quick though.

interested in the corolla hatch. just sent you a message

Shoot, sold that one already sorry!