Two vehicles needed a TWOFER

Hello,
Both of our family cars need to be retired, any suggestions as to how this girl can work a deal for 2 vehicles? Leaning toward getting one suv and one sedan preferably in the Benz, Bmw, or audi family. I am learning so much from your posts here. Fire away! PS we are rolling on a very tight budget here. Thanks

2 vehicles…
1 suv, 1 sedan…
Tight budget…

Stay away from Benz, BMW, Audi…

10 Likes

Volvo XC90 and S90 might be a good option.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your input

Leaning towards Mercedes, BMW and Audi, Need 2, On a Very tight budget. Only in America…lol.

4 Likes

How is your comment productive?

Please be more specific

Compared to lease deals on BMW I am calculating that the Volvos have a higher monthly

What is your budget?
BMW - 320 and x1 would be cheapest.
Audi - A3 and Q3
Mercedes: c300 and glc

1 Like

Unless you have a different definition of tight budget than most people, you’re asking for something impossible.

BMW has purposely tanked their leasing programs and Volvo has been leasing amazing deals recently, so I’m not sure how you calculated that Volvo is more expensive.

1 Like

Thank you, has anyone ever been able to finesse a better price if leasing 2 vehicles as opposed to just one?

Are you miss interpreting the question? Have you ever leased 2 vehicles together? Is there a way to propose a productive lease this way?

I think you should not replace both at the same time, you will be stuck with them for 2-3 years. Get the best deal you can now and wait for the next one to be a sweet deal in a year (pass the old one to your husband then)
Two cars from the same brand will mostly have the same interrior/exterior designs. Diversity also may give you options in terms of conquest rebates down the road.

2 Likes

Normally would not happen. I have only had success with two different dealerships. A good deal for you is where the dealer is not making much money or negative (loss leader) and they would more likely do that on one deal not both.

2 Likes

Thank you! Finally, a productive conversation here! Lol

1 Like

A Benz GLS for 700 a month and a loaner E300 for 400 a month. Both very doable… and the dealer might be more amenable if you are getting both from them

1 Like

What’s your total monthly budget?

1 Like

Where can you get a brand new GLS for 700 a month?

Correct - I should have said loaner GLS and loaner E300…
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS450 demo with 5,185 miles
MSRP 79,155
Sell price: 69,000
Residual penalty for demo miles $437
Acquisition fee: $795
Money factor: .00071
AutoPay and 9 MSDs to reduce money factor to .00001
Residual: 56%
$673 payment - $733 with tax

12k 36 month lease

1 Like

Might want to check your attitude at the door, constantly replying to posts with variations of the above.

Speaking of being productive, why don’t you start by answering the multiple questions on what your budget is, plus your tax rate.

18 Likes