Trying to understand the ins and outs of BMW incentives

Sadly no :cry: 202020

Lol, OL can be stacked with fleet on a loaner provided it is under 5k according to what @GAngellBMW told me yesterday.

And I thought GM rebates were tough to keep track of

Oh yeah?! Well @nyclife told me you can’t!

BMW really screwed the pooch with this rollout

Someone needs to make a flow chart.

1 Like

@joeblogs @mp11477 @Siejammy @nyclife

7 Likes

Updating, thanks man! That is until somebody chimes in with some other new update tomorrow.

@mp11477 it’s tearing us apart!

@GAngellBMW that is awesome thank you. Does that grid hold true for new models too?

1 Like

Yes (2020202020202020202020)

Except for new models BMWCCA is also possible, but not on loaners correct?

Lol…round and round we go

1 Like

Will talk to my dealer, they originally told me no, but maybe because they didn’t want to deal with my bs.

We’re so close to solving this :rofl:

1 Like

By the time we do, August will eff it all up.

2 Likes

Can anyone verify these stackables on the east coast? In particular, I’m working a deal in Pennsylvania.

This was a nationwide update.

All of the guidelines apply anywhere in the USA

Is Bmwusa.com only website that will give you correct information in the credit offered.?
Some zip around me (100 miles north) have $3K listed while some others have listed $2K (100 miles south) $1000 difference. I am confused… May be some of the experts here can help me out.

the discount/rebate will be based on the registered address, not the store location. In other words, if your zip gets 3k, and you buy from a zip that only gets 2k, you’ll still get 3k.

EDIT: Was thinking of another brand. BMW uses the rebates from the store you purchase at.

1 Like

Thanks but that is bit weird… When I punch in my zip (which is countryside) then no incentives show up… But if I punch in the zip of the dealers around me then 2K to 3K shows up… Does that mean that I don’t get any incentives.?.

What is your zip? I googled “countryside,” and it lists IL. I have no clue if that’s right or not. What car are you looking at?

1 Like