BMW - stacking incentives post-July update

I’m beating a dead horse I’m sure, but am I correct when listing the following incentives for a new i3 that can all be applied at once after the July changes?

$7500 - lease credit/tax credit
$2000 - loyalty
$1000 - OL code ($500 from BMW, dealer expected to kick in $500 which they may not if negotiated price is already good)
$500 - fleet/USAA
$1000 - BMWCCA (post sale/don’t mention during negotiation)

Even at a standard 7-9% off it makes the monthly not terrible. Thanks in advance.

Yep all those can be stack together. BMWCCA will only work with new car not loaner/demo.

It’s really hard to get i3 right now. I was trying really hard to get it the pass couple days. Max I can get is 8% off MSRP. which makes the monthly payment to be between 300~400. 16xx due at sign. This is for base REX model. but I am in Bay Area so you might get better % off in yours.

At the end it’s just can’t beat my 2016 i3 deal… it was 180 a month 1500 due… and after state rebate… it’s just a no brainer back in the day.

Thanks! I got an opening offer of 10% off which is better than the 7-9% I’ve been getting.

It is hard, you and me both. Got a service loaner for 22% off before $7500 credit in 2016, and that was with zero other incentives. $240/mo with $1200 DAS.

Why a dealer would get an i3 for a service loaner is beyond me, and the only one I’ve found now on the east coast is being tightly held and they’re not budging.

Curious as well. @littleviolette received a $11,476 credit in the mail, which I assume includes the $7,500 lease credit and $2,000 lease credit. Wonder what the remainder is… or if it’s dealer contribution.

See: Trying to understand the ins and outs of BMW incentives

I just got a similar email. It’s absolute BS, it took into account the $7500 + loyalty, and $8900 down payment (LOL!) and the MSRP assumed in the message wasn’t anywhere close to anything the dealer had in stock.

That’s just a marketing letter they sent out.

Usually its rebates plus 5% discount.

They will also be rolling in the remaining 4 payments into the new lease term.

That is not mentioned in the letter either.

1 Like

I was told that my $1,000 OL code can’t be stacked with $500 fleet discount? Where do yo get the OL code that can be stacked with the fleet discount? Thanks.

Can someone clarify if I can stack $3000 lease credit + $1250 loyalty/Costco + $1000 OL code (win a trip to Japan)??

Yes you can stack these OL Codes.

Please advise your CA to re-read the new guidelines.

1 Like

But the dealer contribution to the OL is not guaranteed, right?

Correct. $500 from each.

Where can I get an OL code? I’m in NJ. Filled out the Far East Trip form many times and never got anything.

Check you email spam or filters. It got mine within seconds.

2 Likes

I can confirm mine went straight to my spam folder on gmail. It was subject titled “A thousand ways to say thank you”.

1 Like

Ah, thanks guys. I’ve signed up many times with multiple addresses, and swear I checked spam. Just checked again searching for that subject line, and see I got one two days ago. Thank you.

Now hopefully stacks with my other incentives. I have Costco ($500) and Corporate ($500) which conflict with eachother, and then conquest ($1000), but OL should be ok with those right? Hopefully dealer gives me no problem.

Glad you found it. Costco is fleet, so it will not stack with Corporate (also fleet). This grid is handy (this is the same for new models)

Credit to @GAngellBMW

I think we need to give credit to the dealer who provided this chart every time we re-post it.

2 Likes

Sure 2020202020202020

1 Like

Dealer is getting this when they try my Far East OL code. Any ideas? Dealer is confused why it isn’t working. (I’m in the right region, and it should work by all fine print.)