Trying to understand the ins and outs of BMW incentives

Yes (2020202020202020202020)

Except for new models BMWCCA is also possible, but not on loaners correct?

Lol…round and round we go

1 Like

Will talk to my dealer, they originally told me no, but maybe because they didn’t want to deal with my bs.

We’re so close to solving this :rofl:

1 Like

By the time we do, August will eff it all up.

2 Likes

Can anyone verify these stackables on the east coast? In particular, I’m working a deal in Pennsylvania.

This was a nationwide update.

All of the guidelines apply anywhere in the USA

Is Bmwusa.com only website that will give you correct information in the credit offered.?
Some zip around me (100 miles north) have $3K listed while some others have listed $2K (100 miles south) $1000 difference. I am confused… May be some of the experts here can help me out.

the discount/rebate will be based on the registered address, not the store location. In other words, if your zip gets 3k, and you buy from a zip that only gets 2k, you’ll still get 3k.

EDIT: Was thinking of another brand. BMW uses the rebates from the store you purchase at.

1 Like

Thanks but that is bit weird… When I punch in my zip (which is countryside) then no incentives show up… But if I punch in the zip of the dealers around me then 2K to 3K shows up… Does that mean that I don’t get any incentives.?.

What is your zip? I googled “countryside,” and it lists IL. I have no clue if that’s right or not. What car are you looking at?

1 Like

For BMW, rebates might be where it’s purchased. @BMW_Dave stated before that anyone that buys from him will get his local rebates.

1 Like

You’re right. BMW is based on store. I was thinking another brand. I’ll update my post.

1 Like

I am at 61517 and can register at another house in 53051 in Wisconsin too.
I am interested in 328 or x5 …

I misspoke. THe rebates will be based on your local store. i was thinking of another brand.

1 Like

I am helping a friend buy (not lease) a loaner X1. BMW dealers in the Chicago area are showing a lower APR to finance (2.25%) versus the BMW dealer in Peoria (4.15%) but the Peoria dealer is showing a $3,000 APR finance credit, I would assume to offset the higher APR charge. Crunching the numbers, the lower APR on $35K financed over 5 years would save you about $2,200 over the life of the loan, so I would recommend taking the higher rate and getting the immediate $3,000 credit. I have not discussed this with any dealer, salesperson or F&I guy from BMW so there may be more to the story, but this is what I am gathering. If anyone has more information on this, please share.

1 Like

Rebates are based on the store so if you leased a 2018 3 Series in So Cal you would get $3k lease credit and $1k loyalty - plus Corp Fleet, College Grad, OL Code (only $500) and CCA (post sale and not on loaners).

1 Like

Did BMW recently change the CCA rebate on loaners ?

Here’s a link to the 2018 Application:

And the snapshot from that form:

1 Like