Trusted Hackr Nominations - 2024

It’s that time of the year again for Trusted Hackr nominations!

Leasehackr awards the Trusted Hackr badge to recognize users who contribute their time and expertise to this community. We look for members who have contributed positively not only in sharing insightful knowledge about lease hacking, but also in helping set a productive and inclusive tone as reflected in our Community Standards. When new members see the Trusted Hackr badge, they can know that the advice being offered is coming from a knowledgeable and trusted member.

We are opening nominations for the 2024 cohort of Trusted Hackr members, with the aim of recognizing the changes and growth in our diverse community over the years. If you would like to nominate a fellow member, or if you would like to be recognized yourself, please reply here or PM @admins. Be sure to include an explanation to help us decide.

To highlight new voices and accommodate balanced representation of our community leaders, we will be rotating some of our current Trusted Hackr members to emeritus status. We greatly thank them all for their contributions.

Help us celebrate your fellow members with a nomination!

Michael and Victoria

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

@michael I am ready to make the move to emeritus status. Life, and children, have caught up with me. LH would do well to replace me with someone who has time to be a more active moderator. Not going anywhere but happy to pass the baton.

15 Likes

I nominate @drdvrgs for TH. He can run the skatehackr, bushackr,and walkinghackr divison!

6 Likes

@Bumboola

Spends too much time on this forum, not to be a hall monitor

Also, bring back the bear! @Ursus

10 Likes

I think @delta737h would be a candidate for trusted hackr.

His math skills are unparalleled… He’s able to decompose every lease structure and deal-sheet anyone shows in Ask Hackrs

2 Likes

Might be time to bring back @Ursus
Whats Up What GIF by Nature on PBS

6 Likes

Been busy in the landfill today and removed the banter. Let’s try to keep this thread to user tags for nominations and “liking” those posts to second the nominations. I’ve removed folks who have withdrawn or are otherwise ineligible due to being a previous broker, etc

@djrabbi would be my nominee. He might be hacking more cars than anyone else on the forum recently and he also picks the cars that are worth hacking.

7 Likes

Oh thank you! lol

I get cars out of spite also cause people waste my time…

3 Likes

i nominate someone who doesn’t moonlight for clutch. but what do i know? :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

@dukez doesn’t want you as a trusted hackr, @holeydonut . He moved my nomination for you into the landfill!

Abc Lol GIF by The Bachelorette

1 Like

He made it clear he wasn’t interested in a separate conversation. Had zero to do with my preferences. Keep it on topic, please.

5 Likes

Offering @jay3 for nomination. Could also use more THs with Manheim access.

6 Likes

But I moonlight for you, not sure it’s ok with aronchi. Besides, who said I wanted to be back? lol

2 Likes

I second this

@jay3 is a great choice

1 Like

I vote for @Ursus as well. Definitely need his expertise in the Trophy Garage !

2 Likes

It’s either Trusted or back to the Donbas comrade

1 Like